• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CaptRoy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Hey Guys
    Any idea what a POF P-308 20" barrel AR 10 is worth? Almost as new condition. Thinking about selling it and making room in the safe.

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I'll play; As much as someone is willing to pay. And some free advice; never has anyone talked me up on a price.
    I've dreamt of owning one since they came out, but could never justify the cost. Even more so for the revolution pistol
    Having owned many battle rifles, I never gravitated to the AR platform until just recently. At 58 I'm more frugal, and settled for a DB10. Look on some auction sites to gage what they're bringing.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    I'll play; As much as someone is willing to pay. And some free advice; never has anyone talked me up on a price.
    I've dreamt of owning one since they came out, but could never justify the cost. Even more so for the revolution pistol
    Having owned many battle rifles, I never gravitated to the AR platform until just recently. At 58 I'm more frugal, and settled for a DB10. Look on some auction sites to gage what they're bringing.
    Try a cetame or hk style one. Lighter. Built and battle tested. Cheap mags. Ymmv.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Try a cetame or hk style one. Lighter. Built and battle tested. Cheap mags. Ymmv.
    There's so many options for a semiautomatic in 308/762 NATO. The $5 twenty round Cetme mags in like new condition are hard to beat. 10 mags on your person and 10 more in your rucksack would save you almost $300 just in Cetme mags versus an AR10. I prefer battle tested, military issued, steel 308's. However much I preferred my FAL over my C308 Cetme, and my Argentine FN49 over the both of them... I still have owned half a dozen AR10's over the years. The AR10 is just a more common rifle, and a more commonly available mag locally, for people like me that have an aversion to mail ordering and paperwork. I'd say if it's anything more than a hobby and an expensive toy, stick with the AR10. Says here the $2500 POF rifle is only like $115 a month... wow

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220810-010313.png
      Screenshot_20220810-010313.png
      815.7 KB · Views: 58
    Last edited:

Fordtudor37

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    At 58 my eye sight isn't what it used to be and I am thinking of selling the AR as well.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    At 58 my eye sight isn't what it used to be and I am thinking of selling the AR as well.
    Buy a pair of glasses and buy a better optic. I'm nearly blind without my glasses and I'm still shooting. I've found that I can focus most 3-9x scopes and find my prescription and shoot comfortably

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    There's so many options for a semiautomatic in 308/762 NATO. The $5 twenty round Cetme mags in like new condition are hard to beat. 10 mags on your person and 10 more in your rucksack would save you almost $300 just in Cetme mags versus an AR10. I prefer battle tested, military issued, steel 308's. However much I preferred my FAL over my C308 Cetme, and my Argentine FN49 over the both of them... I still have owned half a dozen AR10's over the years. The AR10 is just a more common rifle, and a more commonly available mag locally, for people like me that have an aversion to mail ordering and paperwork. I'd say if it's anything more than a hobby and an expensive toy, stick with the AR10. Says here the $2500 POF rifle is only like $115 a month... wow
    Avoid Credova like the plague, unless you pay it off in 90 days, or something, at $115 a month you'll end up paying about $10K...

Top Bottom