• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bowhntr6pt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Based on continued interest, I'll be holding the combined Carbine/Pistol class on May 16th/17th in Aucilla, FL which is about 35 miles east of Tallahassee. Local Motels in the area or a short drive from Tally.

Probably the last class until the Fall.

I have plenty of room if you have a camper or want to put up a tent, all free of charge. Range and classroom is a private property facility more than adequate and safe for dynamic type training.

If you've wanted to attend a "Big Name" class but the $500-$600 cost has you balking... this class offers everything those classes offer, and more, except I'm not "famous"... lol.

DATE: May 16th/17th

Class will start at 8am and end when the mission is accomplished, usually between 4pm-5pm. Class go is depending on weather and interest.

Class will include everything from a gear set up and breakdown to a basic skills assessment, moving to multiple static drills and moving drills. Malfunctions, reloads, use of cover, sight offset, etc. Pretty much A-Z including one man and 2-man tactics.

Not only does this class cover rifle and pistol manipulation skills, you will also learn some tactics to keep yourself alive as well as know when your adversary is skilled and trying to use tactics against you. Class ends with a 2-man shoot & move obstacle course which ties in all the skills and drills previously covered.

As always, we will have a grill out session after class on Saturday.

For class information, instructor background, and student feedback, visit Signal-0 Productions

Round count: expect to fire about 750 rounds rifle and 500 pistol.

If you would like to reserve a spot, please post here and send me an e-mail Bob@Signal-0.com

COST- $150.00 per person

DUE TO CONTINUED NO SHOWS, I AM NOW REQUIRING A $25.00 NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT. YOU ARE NOT CONSIDERED ENROLLED UNTIL A DEPOSIT HAS BEEN PAID.

Feel free to hit me up with any questions or concerns.

Bowhntr6pt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    With March and April's classes cancelled, it looks like mid-May we all should be getting back on track.

This class is scheduled to be a go for now but because some rolled over from the cancelled class, there are only a few spots open.

If interested, please send me an e-mail Bob@Signal-0.com

Guaranteed a great time.

.357SP101

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Any news on this class? Will you be doing one again soon?

Bowhntr6pt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Any news on this class? Will you be doing one again soon?

This class was completed as scheduled and we had a great time.

With the exception of the post I made concerning "groups", I will resume open enrollment classes mid-late September when the weather eases up.

Thanks for the interest.

Top Bottom