• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Good quality pictures can help one decide what condition an item is in, but I don’t think it should be a requirement for a for sale ad . I’ll go so far as to bet you I can sell a poverty pony striped lower with out a picture in a very short time .

My ad would say — Anderson bare lower receiver , new never built $49 or best offer — no picture available as I don’t know how to post them.
    text or phone 850-410-7000

want to bet?
    I'll take it!!!

FNHman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I like seeing the picture of the for sale item... especially when you can see the persons feet in the photos, lol... if no shoes on then you know they will take 70% of asking price. If shoes on then you dont have a chance of scoreing the item for less...

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I like seeing the picture of the for sale item... especially when you can see the persons feet in the photos, lol... if no shoes on then you know they will take 70% of asking price. If shoes on then you dont have a chance of scoreing the item for less...

IMG_6929.JPG

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    I'm president of a homeowners association and I like pictures, lol.

That saying "A picture is worth a thousand words" is true.

Even I figured out how to post pictures. It's no big deal. I'm glad for the rule. No picture, no sale.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Let's see: people can use the entire Forum and post ads without paying any fees whatsoever, yet complain about "Rules" they should follow when using it. I can only guess they would look a gift horse in the mouth too. There's been several comments on "How to post pics", some Members also help the technically challenged folks post them. If its too much to comply, simply don't post the ad here. I dont think Florida Gun Trader requires pics, you have a choice: problem solved.

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Let's see: people can use the entire Forum and post ads without paying any fees whatsoever, yet complain about "Rules" they should follow when using it. I can only guess they would look a gift horse in the mouth too. There's been several comments on "How to post pics", some Members also help the technically challenged folks post them. If its too much to comply, simply don't post the ad here. I dont think Florida Gun Trader requires pics, you have a choice: problem solved.
    We had a guy at work (that I really liked and respected) that had a saying "some people would complain if you hung them with a new rope", LOl....somehow, I just really liked that. :)

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It’s always amusing to see which folks want to have power over others. If someone list something for sale at a good price every one of you power hunger folks will try to buy it pictures or not. I could easily prove my point, but you all know it’s true.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    "Pics" are a piss ant mole hill issue, folks are making a big deal out of nothing because "change". Now its the "Power Hungry"! That is just a ridiculous attempt at name calling. There's an Owner this site who provides it to all for free and some Members Support it with donations. Volunteer Mods work to keep it running smoothly, acting as referees for the children and taking out the trash when it shows up, they give up their time to herd cats. The fact of the mattter toward this and all other complaints is that they read/listen to what Members say and give it due consideration.

Top Bottom