• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bakron1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Did some horse trading with my S&W M&P Pro Series 2.0 for the Walther Q4 SF which has a Dynamic trigger upgrade and and Optics plate for a Trijicon Optic.

Took it to the range and put 50 rounds through it and it ran like a champ as I expected it would. I had to put up some cash with the trade but I feel it was money well spent.

The build quality of this pistol is fantastic and it’s my first metal frame pistol since I sold my Sig P229 RXO Legion a while back. Feels good and the weight helps with the recoil and the pistol balance is great.

IMG_1062.jpeg

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Did some horse trading with my S&W M&P Pro Series 2.0 for the Walther Q4 SF which has a Dynamic trigger upgrade and and Optics plate for a Trijicon Optic.

Took it to the range and put 50 rounds through it and it ran like a champ as I expected it would. I had to put up some cash with the trade but I feel it was money well spent.

The build quality of this pistol is fantastic and it’s my first metal frame pistol since I sold my Sig P229 RXO Legion a while back. Feels good and the weight helps with the recoil and the pistol balance is great.

View attachment 224855
    Nice, wondered about those. Blue trigger??

ABlaster

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I was around some of the Team Walther shooters last weekend. They really have put some effort into making their stuff better, just like FN and SIG did a while back.

Glock was the notable exception to the shift to better stuff, but I just had my hands on a Glock Performance Trigger so maybe they are finally going to up their game.

m4a1sof

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nice, I just bought a PDP-SD Pro Compact the kinda sort of polymer frame version, love it, this will make my sixth Walther, I guess you could say I like Walthers :) :

Last edited:
    Top Bottom