• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Principal. Outdoors knife. Fellow sailor bought it and decided he did not like it. He offered it to me for $40. Figured it was another China one... nope, marked made in the USA. I'll abuse it when I get home, lol. Have to read up on it. One thing I have noticed so far is the release/retainer is a little weaker than I would like.

Attachments

• 20211203_181725.jpg
      20211203_181725.jpg
      1.8 MB · Views: 123
    • 20211203_181729.jpg
      20211203_181729.jpg
      1.6 MB · Views: 124

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I discovered these thru a video on YouTube. I was watching a video on a new dropleg holster for a Keltec sub2000. They attached two of these clips to the holster. And two of the studs to the keltec. And then tied paracord to both of the latches so that when ya pull the string it unlocks both latches and the keltec came free to use. They showed how strong they are by dangling a man from a bulldozer bucket with a rope tied to the keltec to display how well it held the gun. Pretty impressive. But anyways.. on the box it shows how well it works also for attaching knives like these also. But it looks like it will also work for any mlock style AR etc too to be attached to a wall.. backseat of a car on a tactical rig.. 4 wheeler.. etc. But it also shows how it can yeah attach knives to Molle vests too. They also have teeth on the stud of the thing to allow you to rotate it to whatever angle u want and it stay there. But after going to thier site online I saw they make all sorts of clips for holsters and knives. Pretty cool stuff. I ordered two of em. Thinking of attaching them to my brace arm of my MPX to be able to be mounted in one of my cars. But yeah may be something yall would like to check out
    f467e734626608d213c341ee9bdde0e8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    1st failure of the system. While working dragging 120 foot 1 1/2 hose. Somehow the knife pulled loose and fell out my overhauls. Oh shit moment. Down my pant leg....Have to figure out how to bend the catch in a bit more. Heat gun maybe or use the provided velcro strap.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    1st failure of the system. While working dragging 120 foot 1 1/2 hose. Somehow the knife pulled loose and fell out my overhauls. Oh shit moment. Down my pant leg....Have to figure out how to bend the catch in a bit more. Heat gun maybe or use the provided velcro strap.
    Any way to get some spring tension on to the blade itself? Like how sometimes metal bayonet sheaths were bent in on purpose to put tension on the blade

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Is there enough room on that velcro strip to add a snap? If going to add material, consider a flap over, like a Bianchi M12 holster. You might even be able to find a black M12 flap to be able to use

Last edited:

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I like wearing some of my blades around my neck. Over a light tshirt and under a heavier one.
    Fairly quick to deploy using adjustable tension kydex sheath.
    Worn upside down,just give it a streight down yank. ---- SAWMAN

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    If ya can't find another way to tension it properly. Put a small soft shackle style paracord lanyard that loops thru the last hole in handle near its end. Then fold it back towards the front and under the velcro when not in use. The knot should keep it in place

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom