Welcome to Gulf Coast Gun Forum

If you are in or near the Gulf Coast this is place for firearms buying/selling & discussions.

Register Log in

Physical Training.

Jerry

GCGF Supporter
Reaction score
Not important
I missed 69 days of my senior year in High School surfing and getting bumped by sand sharks.
I sit on top of the water in a boat now.

M118LR

Reaction score
Once upon a time when it was my livelihood to remain physically fit, I swam 1 mile for every every two miles I ran. Swimming miles in rivers & lakes was far easier than turning constantly in a pool. Yet the currents and tides of the ocean far outweigh the extra buoyancy of salt water. The intercostal & the Saint Johns are not exactly pristine waterways, yet they offer many of the same maritime critters as the open ocean. Granted any watercraft is preferred, but with our weather is a watercraft always going to be available when needed?

Raven

Reaction score
You mean spiders like this? Our pet/mascot "Butt-head", while we were in Uzbekistan.

Yes that's a full size Zippo lighter next to her. She was longer than a pack of 100's when I rotated home.

View attachment 103257
Holy smokes, I'd go full-on "Apocalypse Now" on a 6 inch spider

G-rat

GCGF Supporter
Reaction score
I swim laps in my pool when its warm enough and do 45 minutes or so on my elliptical every other day... unless I imbibed a bit the night before.

Toggle Sidebar
Top Bottom