• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Sorry for the delay. Escaped Friday. Took $100 cab ride from toledo to Detroit. Got a flight from there to DC then pcola. Missed connecting flight from DC to pcola. Slept in airport. Then flight to Dallas then to pcola. Arrived home 24hs after I left Saturday just before noon. Crappy mess.
    Worked at home till 2300. Got up 7am to clean house for another showing for the reality Co. Loaded another load for the new property and took it up at 10am. Worked on new property. Hunted this afternoon, no luck. But it was great to be home. 350L.
    20230115_162441.jpg
    20230115_162435.jpg

Southalabama

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Long commute

Rebel on a dolphin cruise in a Snow White uniform with shorts just wouldn’t look right.

Rebel as Forrest Gump on a shrimp boat? Long work low pay.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    You ever thought about working the boats in the Gulf? You got everything from the oil industry to coal barges on the intercoastal, the shrimp industry to tourism, sport fishing and dolphin cruises
    Not steady work in the oil fields. Small tonnage boats you can't upgrade your license. I'm AB unlimited now. Could go oceans and make more. I've been here 10 years now. I'm ships Bosun and get 10 weeks paid vacation, 10% gross pay safety bonus per quarter, blue cross, eye, dental, life insurance, disability insurance long, short, Fidelity 401k 5% of gross from company for free, plus I put in 10%.
    Sometimes the grass is greener somewhere else but it's usually over a septic tank.....

capt.joe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I upgraded to oceans 1600/3000 ITC and MOT on sea time and never worked on anything over 300 ton. I think the biggest thing i was on eventually was a 2700 ton ITC AHTS with a Vanuatu license. Thinking of letting my STCW go which would drop me to 200 domestic. I saw an ad for non STCW MOT for 750 a day. Talked to a guy that just lost his relief capt pushing 2 gasoline barges new orleans to st marks to an 840 a day run. Day rates are crazy again

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    I upgraded to oceans 1600/3000 ITC and MOT on sea time and never worked on anything over 300 ton. I think the biggest thing i was on eventually was a 2700 ton ITC AHTS with a Vanuatu license. Thinking of letting my STCW go which would drop me to 200 domestic. I saw an ad for non STCW MOT for 750 a day. Talked to a guy that just lost his relief capt pushing 2 gasoline barges new orleans to st marks to an 840 a day run. Day rates are crazy again
    Nice, go for it!
    I let my stcw lapse due to not needing it here.
    Worlds slowest drag race...
    20230327_164451.jpg

Top Bottom