• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Well we have one less AB (able seaman) and one less deck hand. Morons went drinking and got into a fight with EACH other. Both canned. Now down to 1 AB - me, and one deck hand. Damm idiots. We were already short one AB supposed to have 3 on deck. Hopefully I can collect the other 2 guy's pay in addition to mine, lol.

capt.joe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I got on a lift boat once that had a black panther cook, and a kkk ab. Capt and mate had just been fired for a racial throw down on the side of I10 with the crew change truck. That was a bad 14 days. Wrote them both up. My second hitch was a trans cook. Boat was rotten. I almost sunk it both hitches and quit.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I got on a lift boat once that had a black panther cook, and a kkk ab. Capt and mate had just been fired for a racial throw down on the side of I10 with the crew change truck. That was a bad 14 days. Wrote them both up. My second hitch was a trans cook. Boat was rotten. I almost sunk it both hitches and quit.
    Can't we all just sing a song :)

Might is right, survival of the fittest. It's natural law. It's been like this since the dawn of time and ain't nothing going to change it, certainly not any law written on any piece of paper. It's downright tribal instinct.

Gotta institute a policy that everyone is "green". As in "men with green faces". Nobody is black or white. That was successful in the Marines. Some of my best friends were dark green Marines. Everybody is green.

Last edited:

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Canada in full production. Those hill are slag from iron making... no pesky EPA mucking things up. It's always interesting to look on the Canadian side vs USA. Canada side full tilt boogie, iron furnaces, oil refinery, chemical plants, power plants.
    USA side, cracker box condos and Mc mansions, dead iron plants, tore down power plants, abandoned buildings.
    20230511_072717.jpg
    20230511_072738.jpg

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    First new boat built in 40 years.... ran aground near coast guard station. Oops. Bow watch is a very important part of navigation. Was on bow watch yesterday, had we lost power, I would have instantly dropped the anchor, especially in the narrow river.

Top Bottom