• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IvyLeague

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Greetings, folks! I have a muzzle device that needs to be pinned and welded. I'm in Pensacola. Does anyone have a recommended smith? I messaged Oneshot after seeing a bunch of reviews of , and I've called and left voicemails with a bunch of the recommended smiths in town, but so far no one has gotten back to me. I need this to be a good job as this will be a suppressor host and I want to avoid baffle strikes. If anyone has any recommendations, I'm all ears.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    You need to ACTUALLY CALL JJ (oneshot). He was busy this weekend but will soon get back to you.
    If not JJ then Pensacols Lock & Gun on Garden St. (ask for Rick). ---- SAWMAN

czeeegler

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You need to ACTUALLY CALL JJ (oneshot). He was busy this weekend but will soon get back to you.
    If not JJ then Pensacols Lock & Gun on Garden St. (ask for Rick). ---- SAWMAN
    Do you have his phone number?

Tungoil

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Took my Sako MkV to Pensacola Lock and Gun to have a muzzle break installed. When l got rifle home, noticed it (the barrel) had been spun in the lathe. Pretty good gash l had not notice in my hurry to get it home and try it out. Soooo you say. Everybody makes mistakes. Yes they do and me included. BUT, l own up to mine. I would have told my customer and made some kind of restitution. Not a personal attack; don't live in Pcola and don't know the owner. One of my GCGF brothers asked, so l want him to know my experience.

Top Bottom