Patriot Mobile

Pensacola may have a gun buy back program.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Biden feds will shut you down for dealing without a license lol.

Realtor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I was talking about this this morning,... Good thing for say a widow, that doesn't know what she has, and doesn't know what to do with them... I wonder if the city, will recognize if someone comes in with something valuable, and use it to educate the people, or just take 'em all and grind 'em up... I know the answer, I'm also willing to bet, not all the guns obtained in this will be destroyed... .

It's sad the governments (local and federal) aren't trusted.... isn't it?

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    I was talking about this this morning,... Good thing for say a widow, that doesn't know what she has, and doesn't know what to do with them... I wonder if the city, will recognize if someone comes in with something valuable, and use it to educate the people, or just take 'em all and grind 'em up... I know the answer, I'm also willing to bet, not all the guns obtained in will be destroyed... .

Don't worry, plenty of gun grabbers kids!!

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I was talking about this this morning,... Good thing for say a widow, that doesn't know what she has, and doesn't know what to do with them... I wonder if the city, will recognize if someone comes in with something valuable, and use it to educate the people, or just take 'em all and grind 'em up... I know the answer, I'm also willing to bet, not all the guns obtained in this will be destroyed... .

I know a Class3 FFL in Maine who torch cut a dead man's sub gun and sold it as a parts kit, just to find the tax stamp for it later

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Could we have a car "buy back" program to get those evil death machines out of the hands of drunk drivers?

Could we have a knife "buy back" program to get those horrible devices out of the hands of thieves and impassioned murderers?

Could we have an axe "buy back" program to disarm that psycho from "I Married An Axe Murderer"?

No? Just guns?

"Buy back" something they never sold anyone... with money they never earned...
    Providing "refreshments", no less, like some celebratory event. (Again, paid for by money they never earned)
    And the best part, (especially for those thugs who love their anonymity): "Masks Required" at a firearm sales event. Genius!

0900, 20MAR2021, Bill Gregory Park.

So many possible outcomes.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    HUuummmm ? 1. How Do they show that its working? Fire one shot in the air?:eek:
    2. I really Like the No Questions asked thing ,;)
    AND WE GET TO WEAR SUNGLASSES ,HAT AND A MASK ! WOW! :cool:

It is no longer “no questions asked”. Police will evaluate to see if it was used in the commission of a crime - and if not then it will be destroyed.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Did they decide if the funds are coming from the Mayors discretionary funds or the LE Budget?

Time to unload the bryco, lorcin, phoenix, davis, lorcin, jennings, raven pistols; maybe some of those crap condition lemon squeezers and RGs too.

I think a couple guys with signs and a sea bag or two could make out pretty good. A single S&W or Colt could justify the entire days effort.

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0

I'm gonna head over with some cash and see what wslks up! Just as legal for me to do it as it is for them... never understood "buy back" when they didn't sell them or how they can operate without an FFL...

ls1_guru

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    It saddens me knowing some nonner is going to turn in something nice for nothing.. I may have to camp out somewhere too.

Uilleam

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    I'm gonna head over with some cash and see what wslks up! Just as legal for me to do it as it is for them... never understood "buy back" when they didn't sell them or how they can operate without an FFL...

I might join you if I don't have to work that Saturday.

ls1_guru

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Well the ignorant don't know that. Then again if it's a MAC10 with scratched off numbers... sure take that money form the popo no questions asked haha

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Well the ignorant don't know that. Then again if it's a MAC10 with scratched off numbers... sure take that money form the popo no questions asked haha

No longer no questions asked. They will look to see if it is tied to any crime before destroying.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    How many people are uneducated and hold the gun with their finger on the trigger during transport? There is a chance something will go bang from home to turn in location. Let's hope nobody gets hurt. You may get a deal on a colt python, but you may end up with a stray bullet too.

Top Bottom