• DevilDog

Semper Fi
    GCGF Supporter
    Who's going and how much you spending?

My list of wants;

Ammo - lots of it (9mm and 5.56)
    AR - or the parts to build one
    Shotgun - 18" barrel home defense

Have wife sit for CCW class is also on the list but I may try to find someone local to do it for less.

SAWMAN

Master
    Prices will be high and the place will be absolutely packed. You would be better off to do the internet ammo deals with free shipping(no tax). Bought over 3000rds this AM. NOW....they are out of stock. --- SAWMAN

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Sawman is giving good advice here, get your online ammo orders in now. I got 1k rounds of wolf for 208 shipped last week and have been steadily emptying out what my local walmart has had in stock.

SAWMAN

Master
    Hi-cap mags also. I remember when Glock mags were $60-$125 each. They possibly will be again. ALSO the AR and AK mags WILL go up. You will possibly see this at the P'cola gunshow.

I will be there to witness the "carnage". --- SAWMAN

XD45

Master
    ill b walking around for a few hr

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    I may go, am looking for a upper in 5.56 but usually only see complete rifles so may not waste my time.

SAWMAN

Master
    Frank, at the P'cola show they usually have quite a few uppers only. The prices are high as compaired to the internet stuff. You will do much better there. This show....all bets are off as to what they have and when(Sat Am vs Sun PM). THIS,(for sure)will be the show to watch for indicators of the future. Guns,ammo,reloading,......who knows ??

I'm thinking....pick up 10 of the DPMS or Oly Arms AR's from Wal Fart for <$600. Walk around with one slung over your shoulder with a sign,"FOR SALE -- $725.00. Make almost enough money in two days to buy another AR for yourself. --- SAWMAN

steponapoptop

Expert
    I took the CCW class at the last gun show here. They told me not to go over to the local Agricultural office in Ft Walton to complete and submit my paperwork because the stories of people getting their license back within 2 weeks were false. 9 weeks later I am still waiting and being told they are back logged for 90 days. My wife took the class locally about a month ago and drove over to the office in Ft Walton - got the license back in 2 weeks! FYI, I bought a Mossberg 500 for home defense last time the show was here for a pretty good deal. Good luck and see you there!

poff09

Marksman
    the previous show had A FEW really good deals that I saw..but most of them were on guns most already have or maybe didnt want..remember seeing new taurus 380 for under 200..some decent price sr22s for the wife and some lcps under 300..most of the better deals I saw were the table in the middle right next to jays..the owner was openly askn people to make offers...but I guess it really depends what ur lookn for..ill be there if I can get off work

Urbanfuturistic

Marksman
    Sheesh, $140? Didn't it used to be $60? Either way, when I did my ccw, I went to fwb and got it in three weeks.

I'll be at the show on Sunday, but I'm really only going for, well, I don't really know what I'm going for. I've got a few old revolvers I want to find out more about, but outside of that, I guess I'll just see what's there.

b747fp

Master
    Sheesh, $140? Didn't it used to be $60? Either way, when I did my ccw, I went to fwb and got it in three weeks.

I'll be at the show on Sunday, but I'm really only going for, well, I don't really know what I'm going for. I've got a few old revolvers I want to find out more about, but outside of that, I guess I'll just see what's there.

Most likely what it's always about, not much. Jay's taking up with whole center section, and overpriced guns everywhere.

Mullet Hunter

Master
    Like I said before, I've got enough ammo, and mags to hold them off til they get pissed and call in an attack helicopter then it's all over... I've been stocking up for two years waiting on the shit to hit the fan. I'm good, not fighting crowds til I have to.....

FUPAGUNT

Master
    I wont be going to this one I dont believe. Wont be worth the time or gas money...

old d dog

Shooter
    So I would be wasting my time , looking for good deal on heny bigboy 38/357 .
    Prices will be high and the place will be absolutely packed. You would be better off to do the internet ammo deals with free shipping(no tax). Bought over 3000rds this AM. NOW....they are out of stock. --- SAWMAN

Top Bottom