• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    I had to fire a guy, so I'm going to be working 12-14 hr days till I find a replacement. It's probably going to be a madhouse. I'd bet there is a line an hour before it opens
    There was a line an hour and a half before opening last time. And I had a great show. Stayed around for like 6 or 7 hours. Found a lot of relatively rare items, like an SKS UTG tri-rail handguard, and a whole bunch of S&W brand full moon clips. Had a great time

oneshot

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    If you didn't get any thing when it was at a better price , don't condemn us that did, you will have to pay up now for your lack of looking ahead, I know people tried to get the word out, so now just shut up and go pay the price, It is just going to worst. I will get you the one bullet that you will need. Just my 5 cents jj
    I forgot something, If you need a pict of a 223 rd. then you don;t need any at this point , just need to make such it is in good condition when you are paying for, don't meet in a dark parking lot.

Last edited:

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Just post up in the parking lot with ammo to sell, I'm sure you'd be sold out before the doors even open up.

I don’t have it to sell but you might get $2/round for 5.56 and $4/round for 30/30Win. You probably could sell a case or two in the parking lot to the ones who failed to see the writing on the wall
    There’s some people out there who think the price’s they are seeing are normal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    When Biden gets in and starts pushing his regulations and executive orders the prices you are seeing now may become the new normal. I hope not, but right now it's cheaper to take up golf.

RHINOWSO

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I don’t have it to sell but you might get $2/round for 5.56 and $4/round for 30/30Win. You probably could sell a case or two in the parking lot to the ones who failed to see the writing on the wall
    There’s some people out there who think the price’s they are seeing are normal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'd probably let some 5.56x45 go for $2/rd. One dollar isn't really worth it to me - not that it isn't a lot of money but as I don't need the money and know I won't be able to replace it anytime soon (ever), $1k for 1K isn't enticing at all. $2K+, well maybe. Same with 9MM unless I could get $1k for 1K of Wolf steel. That I might do.

Top Bottom