• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Yep, "prices will go down". Gold will be the same price as in 2012. China will come even with us on the trade imbalance. 9mm will be $12.00 for 50. Primers will be $32.00 per brick. Quality AR's will be back to $750.00. And McDonald's will be $.15 again. A new loaded pickup truck will drop back down to <$30,000 also.
    Can you give us a general time frame for this ?? I most definately will hold off buying anything until this happens. ---- SAWMAN

Bay Ranger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    What time to be in the gun business!

Yeah, for a short time. Just wait til Joe, Kamala and the Dems put you out of business. Better unload what you can while the prices are up.

BTW, I wonder if the Dems will have to do and economic impat study on the anti-2nd Amendment laws before they put the gun manufacturers, parts companies and small businesses out of business?

olecarver

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sawman any of you see anything considered a deal on this time around,,, I made one walk thru and left with my favorite imported pwderless .22 s for the kids to learn aiming with...other than that. I thought I had entered the Twilight Zone.. Leave your left nut as collateral at the door pick it back up on the way out after payment in full....LoL

ls1_guru

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    BTW, I wonder if the Dems will have to do and economic impact study on the anti-2nd Amendment laws before they put the gun manufacturers, parts companies and small businesses out of business?
    That's called logic and common sense, and neither exist with that party, you know this. One would think they would keep that source of tax revenue there, but when they are being paid more by someone on the side, you know what's going to happen.

ls1_guru

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Someday there may no longer be such a thing as a gun show the way this country is going...
    That is the objective, no undocumented movement of guns and ammo, and even the mags.

What's coming down the pipe is nuts..

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    They should kill beer and cigs too because they cause way more deaths than guns. It's all about the money. If all online retailers had to shut down, and those big brick and mortar that ship, that will drag the economy down in itself.
    I mean just how many people are in the gun industry? Don't forget all the businesses that thrive selling to the gun industry for packing and shipping supplies. Lost revenue or ups,fedex and usps to ship them. It's a loss for the country, really.

Ron

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Was the guy with all the nice Smith and Wesson revolvers there?
    He’s usually set up on the right hand side and all his stuff is in nice cabinets.
    I’ve had a hankering lately for a Model 60.
    They should kill beer and cigs too because they cause way more deaths than guns. It's all about the money. If all online retailers had to shut down, and those big brick and mortar that ship, that will drag the economy down in itself.
    I mean just how many people are in the gun industry? Don't forget all the businesses that thrive selling to the gun industry for packing and shipping supplies. Lost revenue or ups,fedex and usps to ship them. It's a loss for the country, really.
    Yep but the Democrats think that will save a life!

Top Bottom