• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    UNFORTUNATELY . . . I missed all the fun and excitement of this show.
    I needed a few things and need to sell some stuff but waiting on good ol' capitalism to really kick in.
    Uptick on ammo is gonna be better than gold or silver. Hicap magazines also. Especially for the Glocks and AR's. ---- SAWMAN

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Wondering how the admin at the show would react to you wearing a sign on your back that sez . . " FOR SALE. . POWDER,PRIMERS,BULLETS" ??
    Probably throw your ass out of the building and out of the parking lot. ---- SAWMAN

mac the knife

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    There is a guy on the left side that has an assortment of Winchester Primers, But they are
    $125.00 a brick(1000). Also has a large assortment of boxed ammo, (22”s$50 a box 500). All Ammo very high. !
    Georgia Arms is not there! Several other tables with ammo for sale (No powder that i saw)
    Lots of people buying guns!!!

Molon Labe

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What the heck happened to the Thrifty Nickel? Was a way better place to find good deals than the shows
    The family that owned Thrifty Nickle, nationwide, got into a big spat. They were involved in a civil court case in Federal Court here in Pensacola. That was several years ago. It may have been part of the problem.

safetyfirst

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Box of 20 .223 was about $7-9 a few months ago. At the show on Saturday, I was shocked to see prices from $15 all the way up to $27 for the same thing. Prices were certainly high! And, most of the ammo was bought out in the first couple of hours! But, there is still some ammo available. Look for the table with the gospel tracts on it. They still have some ammo left. Get it while you can!

MikeWhoP

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Shoot I might head up there with my 9mm ammo and get them sold have about 1400rds for sale. What time do they closed?

Jeremyb251

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I went Saturday. Wasn’t too crazy. I actually found some good deals on AR parts that I needed to finish a build. Being from Alabama, I didn’t pay much attention to the guns as I couldn’t have purchased one anyway. Saw some ridiculously priced ammo and a little bit that wasn’t that bad. Box of 20 .223 for $15, too expensive but not crazy during these times. $12 Pmags, not bad. I’m glad I went.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Box of 20 .223 was about $7-9 a few months ago. At the show on Saturday, I was shocked to see prices from $15 all the way up to $27 for the same thing. Prices were certainly high! And, most of the ammo was bought out in the first couple of hours! But, there is still some ammo available. Look for the table with the gospel tracts on it. They still have some ammo left. Get it while you can!
    Gospel tract table still had ammo as of about 1300 Sunday. Bad location maybe? Well, good for me, bad for business!

Top Bottom