• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Baddog 0302

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Does any one have this ?
    It's a PITA to find out anything online about it because of all the "sign up" crap to deal with. From what little I've been able to find out , there is the basic, and all of the series are an extra charge ?? no "one stop shopping"

Boogan1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I have it, lots of TV series and movies on there. I think it is 9.99 a month. No extra charges for anything unless it is new release movies.

zombieh8r

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I purchased a year subscription (premium plan + showtime) a few weeks ago when they had a 50% off deal (might still be active). It cost me 75 bucks for the year and has been WELL worth it. Paramount+ and Discovery+ are by far my two favorites of the streaming services.

ctc1066

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I have it and so far is worth the $. Just did the Plus subsrciption and skipped any other add ons.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    I refuse to pay extra for a network that I'm already spending too much money on my providers plan to see. Ready to cancel cable. If you have cable or satellite and subscribe to all these plus networks, you can easily spend 4 or 500 for TV. And you thought the ATF was bad.

ctc1066

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I refuse to pay extra for a network that I'm already spending too much money on my providers plan to see. Ready to cancel cable. If you have cable or satellite and subscribe to all these plus networks, you can easily spend 4 or 500 for TV. And you thought the ATF was bad.
    I cancelled Direct TV a year ago and got Sling TV. I figured out I only watch 3 channels on Direct TV. Went from $125 to $40. Added Prime and Paramount Plus. Spend a total of $61 a month.

Urbanfuturistic

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Does any one have this ?
    It's a PITA to find out anything online about it because of all the "sign up" crap to deal with. From what little I've been able to find out , there is the basic, and all of the series are an extra charge ?? no "one stop shopping"
    The basic plan is $4.99/mo, and includes most of their content, with ads. This is your basic stuff like Blue Bloods, NCIS, FBI, classics like Star Trek: TNG and Voyager, etc. 1883, and 1923 are on there, but not Yellowstone itself from what I can tell. With a basic subscription, the only thing I can tell that's still behind a paywall is all of the Showtime content. Top Gun Maverick is even included with the basic sub.
    Ad free is $9.99/mo. From there you can add Showtime @ $11.99/mo, or $14.99/mo ad free.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Fixing to dump direct TV and the crap internet mediacom. Picked up a Tmobile box. With good 2-3 bars signal its running 207mps.$50 a month with auto draft. Need to figure out what service has the stuff my wife likes, 90 day fiancee etc.

Baddog 0302

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    All depends on what you and yours can live with, mainly I'd guess it's the yours that may make the decisions. Either with a "smart TV:" or a fire stick you should pick enough free stuff. Plus some form of antenna for local stuff, But about a total of 7 min'of news, sports & weather and the rest car dealer crap "yes we think you are a dumb ass so come on down and let us screw you over"
    car salesman , lawyers and politicians,:mad::mad:

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Well hell. We have Amazon prime. Just watched it, bride signed up for it awhile back when she ordered something. Whole bunch of cool stuff.

Latest posts

Top Bottom