• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Anangrypasta

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0

Gotta say, they piqued my curiosity with this one. Anyone have experience with Panzer Arms, or the inertial driven action in general? It looks like the M4 clone just recently came out but I see they've got an M2 clone with some positive reviews. Always really liked the M4 but I could never rationalize the price lol.

Jevaughn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    The inertia system should make it more reliable with different power loads, but the drawback is more felt recoil from my understanding. One negative of semi auto shotgun has always been that the loads can be so diverse in pressures and a lot of guns have two different pistons you should swap out to compensate so they'll reliably feed

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Benelli has had their Inertia Driven (TM) semi-auto shotguns since the mid 60's. "Gas" shotguns are a little softer than an inertia system, recoil is on par with a pump gun which I don't feel is an issue. If you going to bust clays all day, it may make a difference but your buddy with the over/under will laugh at you. I've had H&K branded Benelle M3 since the early 90's (12ga 2 3/4). The M3 is "Daul Mode": and can flawlessly be switched between semi-auto/pump action which is great for switching munitions. Never had a load induced failure to cycle in semi-auto with varaitions in 2 3/4 loads and I deliberately mixed them early on but didn't shoot much low brass. There is a much larger power varation going between 2 3/4, 3 & 3 1/2. This is where I'd recommend reading the factory users/owners manual (OnLine) BEFORE you buy. It should reference load concerns, restrictions, "Break in" and how/where Warranty Service is done.

I watched the vid at the Link. All controls seem identical to the Benelli M2. That snorkel looking end on the feed tube is fugly but the further forward barrel mount may well suit an tube extention if there isn't a 922R compliance issue since it comes from Turkey. I don't like the Turks politics but some of their firearms are top notch and a good value. I also don't know if it's action will allow "FULL" Load up like my older M3: full tube, one on lifter/elevator and one in the chamber.

This is one of several Benelli Clones. Panzer Arms doesn't have much going for it if you view their Web site, they don't even list the subject shotgun. https://www.panzerarms.com.tr/. Their "U.S. Importer" Contact is https://www.dansammo.com/ but not much function there either! Due diligence applies.

It might be lost in translation as a few other Turkish Mfrs have closer looking models. https://gungorkaya.com/en/turkish-shotgun-manufacturers/

ls1_guru

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    The inertia system should make it more reliable with different power loads, but the drawback is more felt recoil from my understanding. One negative of semi auto shotgun has always been that the loads can be so diverse in pressures and a lot of guns have two different pistons you should swap out to compensate so they'll reliably feed
    Fact. Inertia Guns kick more. I had two Benelli's at one point in time, Early 1990's H&K Benelli M1S90 and the Benelli M4. M1S90 is Inertia, their ARMI System, little bit of bolt polishing it runs amazing. Has functioned everything I put in it without missing a beat.

The M4 is piston driven gas system. It ran with whatever I put in it, from #8 low brass bird shot to 3" mag Slugs. Traded off the M4 because the M1 ran faster and it's a simpler design, that and the M1 came factory high capacity, the M4 you have to do all the 922r crap to make it hold full capacity.

I'll take the inertia system over gas. Lean into it a hair and it'll run all day.

Pics below to show the difference in the Benelli's. There are other gas systems out there, the Rem 1100 is different.

Benelli M1S90

BENELLI M1d.jpg

Benelli M4

BENELLI M4 GAS SYSTEM.jpg

BENELLI M4 GAS SYSTEM2.jpg

ls1_guru

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Gotta say, they piqued my curiosity with this one. Anyone have experience with Panzer Arms, or the inertial driven action in general? It looks like the M4 clone just recently came out but I see they've got an M2 clone with some positive reviews. Always really liked the M4 but I could never rationalize the price lol.
    Haven't seen one in person but it has be curious of the design, makes me wonder if it's a copy of the Benelli Inertia System with the M4 looks. If M4 parts fit it, the mag extensions are crazy expensive for that +2, what kept me away from them.

For the price of that and the parts, you're close to the price of an early 90's M1 that hold the full 7 in the tube, wouldn't be a bad idea to look into that if that's what you want.

Anangrypasta

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    So reaching out to Classic revealed that it is an ARGO system clone and not inertia. They said the description was copied from the M2 they recently posted. Decided to go for it!

Anangrypasta

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Nice. I'm curious to see if they did it like the M4 there.
    Same here, I'll post it up on here once I get it home. I hope to borrow a Benelli from a friend and try to do a side by side comparison. I suspect this is the same thing the Canadians have had on market for a while which is a pretty clear 1 for 1 clone.

Murfpcola

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I looked at them the other day and wondered why with the long mag tube, why it says it only holds 5 rounds.

Herf

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Let me know how it is. Would love it if you could bring it by the shop on a friday or saturday.

Herf

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Can you check if it has the benelli style stock tube vs the proprietary one seen on some of the other turkish m4 clones?

haledamage

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The M4 clone has arrived and appears to be a true 1 to 1 clone. It is not inertia as initially advertised, and rather uses the proper ARGO. Seems pretty sweet! Typing up a lil review now.

I'm a newbie to this board.. and old.. .Howdy all
    I just got the Panzer M4. Looks great. It's been soooo cold here I haven't shot it yet.
    The stock is too long for me. Has anyone tried the Mesa tactical Urbino Stock? Mesa Tactical offers a shortened length of pull stock for the Benelli M4
    I talked to Mesa Tactical tech support. Nice guys.. He said if the Panzer M4 a exact clone it should. They have not had any feed back on it yet.
    He said The Benelli M4 stock unscrews after removing the trigger modular. The Benelli stock has the Nut is glued to the inside of the stock. Their stock the nut needs to be attached from the bottom.
    Also.. If it's not a fit, I have 30-Days for a full refund on any return. I will need to pay return shipping.

Anangrypasta

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    I'm a newbie to this board.. and old.. .Howdy all
    I just got the Panzer M4. Looks great. It's been soooo cold here I haven't shot it yet.
    The stock is too long for me. Has anyone tried the Mesa tactical Urbino Stock? Mesa Tactical offers a shortened length of pull stock for the Benelli M4
    I talked to Mesa Tactical tech support. Nice guys.. He said if the Panzer M4 a exact clone it should. They have not had any feed back on it yet.
    He said The Benelli M4 stock unscrews after removing the trigger modular. The Benelli stock has the Nut is glued to the inside of the stock. Their stock the nut needs to be attached from the bottom.
    Also.. If it's not a fit, I have 30-Days for a full refund on any return. I will need to pay return shipping.
    So I got the stock off and replaced it with a factory Benelli M4 stock. The only thing I didn't care for about this shotgun was the pistol grip!

The Panzer stock us attached a bit differently. You have to remove the buttplate and then unscrew a hex nut. Once that comes off, the panzer stock should wiggle off. Oddly though, the Benelli stock attaches exactly like it does to a real one; you screw the stock onto the recoil spring plug. So I imagine the Urbino stock will have no trouble mounting since the factory Benelli drops in. Would love to know how the fit is!

haledamage

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So I got the stock off and replaced it with a factory Benelli M4 stock. The only thing I didn't care for about this shotgun was the pistol grip!

The Panzer stock us attached a bit differently. You have to remove the buttplate and then unscrew a hex nut. Once that comes off, the panzer stock should wiggle off. Oddly though, the Benelli stock attaches exactly like it does to a real one; you screw the stock onto the recoil spring plug. So I imagine the Urbino stock will have no trouble mounting since the factory Benelli drops in. Would love to know how the fit is!
    THANKS!!!!
    I ordered the Urbino® Pistol Grip Stock For Ben M4 (Limbsaver, 12-GA, Black)
    The Support tech recommended getting the Limbsaver butt plate... 5-7 business days for the processing
    I will keep you updated. Thanks again

Anangrypasta

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    THANKS!!!!
    I ordered the Urbino® Pistol Grip Stock For Ben M4 (Limbsaver, 12-GA, Black)
    The Support tech recommended getting the Limbsaver butt plate... 5-7 business days for the processing
    I will keep you updated. Thanks again
    Looking forward to hearing how to goes on! I may get one too if you are happy with yours!

haledamage

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Looking forward to hearing how to goes on! I may get one too if you are happy with yours!
    The Urbino® Pistol Grip Stock For Ben M4 (Limbsaver, 12-GA, Black) fits great with no modifications.
    The biggest hassle was trying ti figure out what size metric allen was needed to remove the Panzer stock.
    It's a 6mm metric allen. I used this same allen to attach the Mesa stock.
    The fit and finish is actually better the the panzer stock. there is a small gap between the sock and trigger guard.
    Now this gun fits my great. hope to get out this weekend and give it a try for the 1st time.
    Thanks for you help.

Attachments

• Mesa stock 5.jpg
      Mesa stock 5.jpg
      1.2 MB · Views: 224
    • mesa stock 4.jpg
      mesa stock 4.jpg
      1.6 MB · Views: 221
    Top Bottom