• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1956_4x4

Expert

1956_4x4

Expert
    yup mine I ordered 3 weeks ago still did not ship yet...typical palmetto express

True, not the fastest in the world. But then again, the price isn't that bad...

Smitty

jrs1957

Shooter
    When you do receive your lower, you will be very pleased. I have seen four of these lowers, and they are excellent. And I have not seen any blemishes on these four.

playbuoy

Shooter
    Tradewinds Pawn shop has 6 PSA blim lowers in stock. They are $110. It would just about cost that to buy one on the internet and pay a $25 transfer.

jbrian420

Shooter
    Are these PSA Lowers complete? I don't know much about ar15s except I want one and am cheap so thinking about picking up a complete lower and complete upper separately to minimize paying the tax.

MIAMI MATT

Banned
    tradewinds pawn shop has 6 psa blim lowers in stock. They are $110. It would just about cost that to buy one on the internet and pay a $25 transfer.

not even close...59.00 each + 25.00 transfer =94.00 for one .buy multiples and save a ton.esp. If you use a ffl thats not out to rape you...nate will work with you....most will transfer upto 4 guns in one transaction for the same price as one,,,so 4 @ 59.00 +7.00 shipping+ 25.00 transfer puts you at 268.00 or 67.00 each....That is no deal I can get you first run non blems all day for 115-125.and not have to wait on the "Palmetto express"to ship you orders or get gouged in Gulf Breeze.Smith and Wesson mp-15's retail around here for 125.00...and they are first runs as well..

Last edited:

MIAMI MATT

Banned
    And nothing against tradewinds,very nice fellow who owns the place,but I was quoted 20.00 for a used charging handle that had no latch installed.....umm,yea that will happen...No offence to his fanboys..

playbuoy

Shooter
    I agree his prices are high. I was just putting it out there for anyone looking for one locally. They are now $69 a lower most likely due to demand and are not in stock long. I did finally get a hold of Nate yesterday. When I saw the prices at Tradewinds I knew Nate had a more desirable lower at the same price.

@Jbrian420. They are stripped lowers.

jrs1957

Shooter
    If your looking for something cheap to put together, Palmetto State Armory has ATI Omni Stripped Lower Receiver for $39.99 plus $7. for s/h in stock.

Top Bottom