Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Yeah they will have to face the music soon. When it was 19 lawsuits awhile back no big deal, but as the injuries and the video evidence stack up, Sig lawyers are now looking at the actuarial math a lot closer. I really liked the one I had but could no longer in good conscience keep it in my house with the family. Even those with the “recall work” have been listed as having issues.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    When lawsuits are less than redesign, retooling etc. They will not do anything. When lawsuits go over that price they will fix it.
    Idk... I think Sig will just cease to support the whole design, forcing the Feds (using yours and mine stolen illegal Federal income taxes... the blatantly stolen money, never wholly ratified Federal income tax, but I digress) to buy yet another Sig design when Sig undercuts Glock on overall contract price yet again. Same with the open consumer pistol market... a new latest and greatest design comes out very often now. The days of having a 100 or 40 year old (M1911/M9) service sidearm are over

Anangrypasta

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    I have never seen a P320 at the range not malfunction, not even counting the safety concerns. Why they are so popular is beyond me.

RidgeRunner

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Why you think so many are showing up for sale? They need to do a recall buy back like eotec and not allow people to pass them off to unaware buyers.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    Why you think so many are showing up for sale? They need to do a recall buy back like eotec and not allow people to pass them off to unaware buyers.
    They are almost as popular as a Glock 19. I love my x carry and 320 legion.
    Are all models affected or just a certain run? I know the sig fire control unit can be swapped to different modules. I am unaware of they are the same FCU. Another reason why the sig is so popular. I've had no issues with mine. I don't keep my legion loaded but my x carry is in my nightstand.

kirbwrx

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Zero issues with my M18 and I've never met anyone else who has had a unwanted discharge on theirs.

RidgeRunner

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    They are almost as popular as a Glock 19. I love my x carry and 320 legion.
    Are all models affected or just a certain run? I know the sig fire control unit can be swapped to different modules. I am unaware of they are the same FCU. Another reason why the sig is so popular. I've had no issues with mine. I don't keep my legion loaded but my x carry is in my nightstand.
    It will probably come out to be like the Remington 700 fiasco. When people fiddle with the trigger controls, they tend to mess up. I have personally had the Remington 700 fire on closing the bolt.

Krazy1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It will probably come out to be like the Remington 700 fiasco. When people fiddle with the trigger controls, they tend to mess up. I have personally had the Remington 700 fire on closing the bolt.
    I have a 80's model Remington 7MM and never had a problem.

RidgeRunner

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    I have a 80's model Remington 7MM and never had a problem.
    Probably because no one messed with the trigger, if not No Problems. It's when they remove thr epoxy screw set and tweek the trigger, which was all over you tube, unless you re epoxy it, it witll loosen up over time until BOOM! when you close the bolt or sometimes when the safety is flipped off. I have seen both happen to one I own, I replaced the trigger and no more problems. IIRC the Marines admitted to fudging with the triggers.

Anyting5dolla

Expert
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    They only beat Glock for replacing the M9 because of the contract bean counters. Sig bought themselves an ammo factory to undercut Glocks bid. Every experienced shooter knows Glock is better
    Facts good sir. That’s why everytime someone says there a sig guy I say yep you’ll be like cheddar bob from 8 mile.

Top Bottom