• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Skippy02

Marksman
    878c1f54fd2ce60688d95bde2c964d77.jpg

The carbon fiber on the right is my latest OWB from Jogan, wore it all day yesterday and most of today, just like my previous Jogan holsters, fantastic !!!

sent from this crazy cyber space place

Jeff

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Jorgan what is the cost of the one for the Glock 26 like you made ?

Ric-san

Master
    Damn...nice holster there FUPA...

ZZFUPA.jpg

Attachments

• ZZFUPA.jpg
      ZZFUPA.jpg
      38.5 KB · Views: 301

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Frank you carry a 19 in the woods right? If you do end up having him make you one I would suggest leaving the bottom open so you could carry your 19 in it as well. 2 holsters for the price of one!

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Frank you carry a 19 in the woods right? If you do end up having him make you one I would suggest leaving the bottom open so you could carry your 19 in it as well. 2 holsters for the price of one!

I did, got one on order like yours... but I use a serpa for the 19 or 26 in the woods, positive retention...

JBryan314

Master
    I've been telling people this for months! No reason to carry IWB if you can get a high riding owb rig.

OWB is too much more comfortable not to find a way to do it. Many have asked me why I do OWB when it's harder to conceal. Then I let them try my holsters, IWB and OWB. The difference is obvious. Can IWB be comfortable? Of course. But it's much easier with OWB. I also find drawing to be way easier.

pcola4

Expert
    Does he make an ankle holster for 26? Prefer waistband but I work in environment where shirt is tucked in. Don't see how owb would work in that environment.

Fletch

Master
    I've been carrying IWB since I got my permit but you guys are making me think about giving OWB a try. 90% of the time I wear my shirt untucked anyways. I've gotten to the point I don't really care if it prints a little and most people don't think gun or pay attention. With a closed muzzle end even if the shirt rides up a little it's still concealed by the holster is it not? I don't think most would immediately identify a flash of black kydex as a gun holster as well.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    I've been carrying IWB since I got my permit but you guys are making me think about giving OWB a try. 90% of the time I wear my shirt untucked anyways. I've gotten to the point I don't really care if it prints a little and most people don't think gun or pay attention. With a closed muzzle end even if the shirt rides up a little it's still concealed by the holster is it not? I don't think most would immediately identify a flash of black kydex as a gun holster as well.

Do it and don't look back!

Fletch

Master
    Do it and don't look back!

We'll see how it goes. I've been carrying a Glock 41 a good bit lately and have a KT Mech low profile holster ordered that should be here in two weeks.

Wasn't sure if Jogan had a template for the 41 but if I like OWB will check with him on one for the 9mm.

Austin01WS6

Expert
    I just picked up a holster from jogan today and so far I like it. Great guy to do business with and will probably be using him again for more toys.

Snow Bird

Master
    The hoster I bought from H&R for the XDs can be worn either inside or outside. I have been wearing it inside mostly becaus I don't have my Tshirt rideing up and end up being over the grip when I am at work. I was constantly checking to see if my gun was showing. Now I don't have to.

Tell you the truth I do wear it both ways tho. Kind of depends on what I am doing. It has a leather backing and is wide so it is alot more comfey than the hoster that came with it. That thing was a pain in the ass,or should I say in the side.LOL

Last edited:

jogan

Bobblehead Moderator
    Fletch, I'm not too far from Pensacola. If you want to ride out here next weekend, I should have more materials in stock. I can make you one using your G41 in about an hour. I'll PM ya and go over the details.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    I like the carbon fiber ones, look nice

jogan

Bobblehead Moderator
    got a PM wanting to see one I did for a G42.....
    IMG_20141230_183603926.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20141230_183603926.jpg
      IMG_20141230_183603926.jpg
      472.4 KB · Views: 171

Latest posts

Top Bottom