• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bowhntr6pt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Just FYI... IMR 8208XBR was said to be in stock and it showed as such.

Tried to add it to the cart, would not let me do it. Saw somewhere that if you add some other item to your cart, in my case I added a hat, it then let me add the amount of powder I wanted... in my case, three pounds.

I think Powder Valley is doing the same. I've heard it's to combat some type of auto purchasing computer program? I'm not a computer guy so I don't know.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just FYI... IMR 8208XBR was said to be in stock and it showed as such.

Tried to add it to the cart, would not let me do it. Saw somewhere that if you add some other item to your cart, in my case I added a hat, it then let me add the amount of powder I wanted... in my case, three pounds.

I think Powder Valley is doing the same. I've heard it's to combat some type of auto purchasing computer program? I'm not a computer guy so I don't know.
    I am starting to see a lot of 'I am not robot' safeguards on product websites.

While ammo is starting to come back and even drop a few pennys in some cases, basic reloading components are still hard to find. Maybe if the reopened Remington is buying up materials and competing.

Leebo180

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I am starting to see a lot of 'I am not robot' safeguards on product websites.

While ammo is starting to come back and even drop a few pennys in some cases, basic reloading components are still hard to find. Maybe if the reopened Remington is buying up materials and competing.
    If you do it from a mobile phone click the picture of the item and go to the actual url of the item the. You can add it. It doesn’t work in the popup... my wife said that someone in her zoom meeting about the same issue.. made sure to complete checkout before the hoards de ended. So some powder will be headed this way for sure if anyone needs any.

Attachments

• 802B6837-48C1-40EB-9E4A-BF22D04EEF86.jpeg
      802B6837-48C1-40EB-9E4A-BF22D04EEF86.jpeg
      114 KB · Views: 92

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I just picked up some H110 powder from Leebo180. A fine fellow and he knows his stuff.

The H110 works well in 300 blackout, 30 us carbine, .357 and .44 magnum and similar rounds.

Members online

Top Bottom