ratio411

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Price
    TBD/Trade
    Item Location
    Perdido Key Area
    I’m looking for an old beater car or truck, but I have a few specific conditions that must be met.

It shouldn’t be any newer than about 1975. I want to stay away from electronic ignition and EFI more than anything else.

I don’t care about how it looks as long as it runs and has no mechanical problems. I have to be able to safely and reliably drive it home.

It must have a title. It needs all the normal stuff that makes it street legal (lights, windshield, etc…).

I would buy outright if the price is right, but I am also open to trading for a firearm.

I don’t care what options, if it is cosmetically beat to hell, brand, etc…

What do you have?

If we trade for firearm you must be a Florida resident that is not prohibited and willing to do a bill of sale on the car and firearm.

PFA
    IMG_1403.jpeg

Last edited:

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I may have something for you.
    1994 F 350.
    Crew cab
    4wd
    Automatic w o|d
    Diesel. IDI non turbo engine.
    8' bed.
    No rust southern truck
    Originally a military truck.
    I purchased in 2007 or 2008 from a dealer that bought it at gov auction. Had 38k miles at the time. Now has 200k. Engine runs perfectly. No blowby, smoke etc. Everything works including AC. "0" electronics on engine. Transmission has simple electronic control. Runs, drives, just don't use it much. It does not have a bed on it. It is a "preppers" dream truck as they are easily converted to run on veg oil or old motor oil. Body is straight as is frame with no rust.

ratio411

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I may have something for you.
    1994 F 350.
    Crew cab
    4wd
    Automatic w o|d
    Diesel. IDI non turbo engine.
    8' bed.
    No rust southern truck
    Originally a military truck.
    I purchased in 2007 or 2008 from a dealer that bought it at gov auction. Had 38k miles at the time. Now has 200k. Engine runs perfectly. No blowby, smoke etc. Everything works including AC. "0" electronics on engine. Transmission has simple electronic control. Runs, drives, just don't use it much. It does not have a bed on it. It is a "preppers" dream truck as they are easily converted to run on veg oil or old motor oil. Body is straight as is frame with no rust.
    I appreciate the offer, but I am staying away from anything with an ECM/PCM. That is why I need to get back to the 1970s or older.

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I appreciate the offer, but I am staying away from anything with an ECM/PCM. That is why I need to get back to the 1970s or older.
    No ecm PCM or anything else. Only need a battery to start it. Once running just don't let it run out of fuel. Engine driven injection pump and fuel pump.

Latest posts

Top Bottom