• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M118LR

Master
    Of the 8 languages you listed, can you speak enough Spanish to eat and get a beer in Mexico?

DustyDog

Master
    Of the 8 languages you listed, can you speak enough Spanish to eat and get a beer in Mexico?
    If you're talking to me, yes, since I was born in Miami : ) Just keep in mind that it was an all-American city when I was born there. And Hialeah was the "Redneck section" where one of my uncles used to be drinking buddies with the Allisons before they moved to Alabama.

The bigger question is, why can't most Mexicans here speak enough English to eat and get a beer? I was at a truck stop in Denver about 20 years ago where, of course, most of the restaurant workers were Hispanic. They had an island where silverware, napkins, glasses, etc. were stored. And on the racks where the "Large" and "Small" glasses went, they had "large" and "small" labelled in Spanish... as if it would be too much to ask for them to learn even two words of English!

Southalabama

Marksman
    Whelp. They killed an American contractor and injured five American soldiers.

Iran F’d around.

M118LR

Master
    Whelp. They killed an American contractor and injured five American soldiers.

Iran F’d around.
    How soon we forget all those Americans that Gave All in Vietnam, and we almost instantly normalized relations. Yet a few Very, very, Rich folks lost some assets in CUBA and we have yet to normalize relations with CUBA till this day? Get the message, politically currency is a far more important commodity than American Servicemens Blood. Just How it is. More than Just My Humble Opinion Unfortunately. YMMV.

Last edited:

DustyDog

Master
    Flip the script... 5 Iranian servicemen and a Russian contractor in Chicago... terrorists???
    Americans have a hard time putting themselves in someone else's shoes...

Imagine that the Chinese invaded and wiped out your family on your own land because some Uighurs who had bombed a police station in China were suspected of hiding out in Birmingham. What would your attitude towards the Chinese be?

And don't forget that after destroying Afghanistan, we are now importing Afghans... who must surely love us now... RIGHT? : )

DustyDog

Master
    A friend of mine walked out of a McDonalds in Miami because none of the employees could speak English. This was over 30 years ago
    Oh, the stories I could tell...

I almost hit a McD's manager in the face with a Egg McMuffin one day : )

Ordered a sausage and egg McMuffin with cheese in the drive-through. Check and it had no cheese. Went inside, and started going around in circles with them because they use "no" in place of "not", so when I would say "No, with cheese" they were hearing "No(t) with cheese" : )

NOTE: It wasn't the cheese I was pissed off about. It's that I was in my own neighborhood which had been rapidly overrun with people who could not speak or understand English, and who were in no hurry to learn.

Last edited:

M118LR

Master
    OMG, when can we learn that people are just part of a RACE? Do we have German Americans, Japanese Americans, Korean Americans, Vietnamese Americans, Iranian Americans, Afghan Americans, etc..etc..etc.... We went to those places to liberate those people, and OUR Servicemember shed their blood to give them all a chance to experience OUR WAY OF LIFE! Than again? What War did we fight with Africa? We could all just wish for a Coke and not pay for reparations if we expelled them all! LOL.

DustyDog

Master
    OMG, when can we learn that people are just part of a RACE? Do we have German Americans, Japanese Americans, Korean Americans, Vietnamese Americans, Iranian Americans, Afghan Americans, etc..etc..etc.... We went to those places to liberate those people, and OUR Servicemember shed their blood to give them all a chance to experience OUR WAY OF LIFE! Than again? What War did we fight with Africa? We could all just wish for a Coke and not pay for reparations if we expelled them all! LOL.
    Yep... "democracy bombing" I think it's called, and it never has worked.

We "liberated" the Germans from... what? Because we gave half of Germany to the communists after WWII. We "liberated" the Japanese from... what? Themselves? We "liberated" the Koreans from... what, since half of Korea is communist? We "liberated" the Vietnamese from... what, since ALL of Vietnam is communist. "Liberated" the Iranians? From what? "Liberated" the Afghans? From what?

We deplete our warrior class in these bullshit wars, then import the very same kind people we were killing because they were supposedly the "bad guys"! Sounds like a plan, but not for good. If we "liberated" them, why would they need to come here? Why have wars, when we could just sent a steady stream of passenger planes to pick them up in the first place?

As I've been saying for decades, we give these people two choices:

Stay in your homeland, and be bombed.
    OR
    Come to America, step onto the red carpet, and go to the front of the line for everything the American taxpayer pays for.

The end result is America destroyed. WE are not even getting to experience "our way of life" any more.

M118LR

Master
    Last edited:

DustyDog

Master
    Nope, she was Jewish. And for some strange reason the Jewish State doesn't abide by such a creed, so... think for a minute.

As for it being our "way of life", how so? She was not one of our founders, no one elected Lazarus, those words are not found in our Declaration of Independence, our Constitution... who made her Queen? The last thing we need is more "wretched refuse from teeming shores"!

DustyDog

Master
    Opps, I may have forgotten to mention that we needed to subjegate, displace, or exterminate the folks here before we came to establish "OUR WAY OF LIFE"???
    WOW. See what happens to you when you don't control your borders? Perfect example... thanks! : )

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Yep... "democracy bombing" I think it's called, and it never has worked.

We "liberated" the Germans from... what? Because we gave half of Germany to the communists after WWII. We "liberated" the Japanese from... what? Themselves? We "liberated" the Koreans from... what, since half of Korea is communist? We "liberated" the Vietnamese from... what, since ALL of Vietnam is communist. "Liberated" the Iranians? From what? "Liberated" the Afghans? From what?

We deplete our warrior class in these bullshit wars, then import the very same kind people we were killing because they were supposedly the "bad guys"! Sounds like a plan, but not for good. If we "liberated" them, why would they need to come here? Why have wars, when we could just sent a steady stream of passenger planes to pick them up in the first place?

As I've been saying for decades, we give these people two choices:

Stay in your homeland, and be bombed.
    OR
    Come to America, step onto the red carpet, and go to the front of the line for everything the American taxpayer pays for.

The end result is America destroyed. WE are not even getting to experience "our way of life" any more.
    There's a 3rd option. Clean up your own country. I would think the cartels in Mexico are outnumbered 100,000 to 1. But they provide the Biden checks to the masses...

Southalabama

Marksman
    We’ve got over a 1000 men in Syria. Obama sent troops. Trump kept them there and so has Biden.

Either bring them home and let the Iranians and Russians control the area and inch closer to Israel or defend them.

Don’t leave them sitting in the desert getting killed by Iranian drones.

Latest posts

Top Bottom