• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Ya never know, I might see a spider!!
    No BS, just last month I had a home invasion while I was in the shower, by the maintenance staff. I was ready to jump the lease that day, I was so mad. I told them they're damn lucky they walked into my apartment uninvited when I was naked in the shower and not in bed next to my bedside table. I dont think the moron ever put 2+2 together to realize how close he came to staring down a 45. Literally 5 minutes before or after that, and I'd a been armed. I'm wondering just how many times a week in those apartments does the maintenance just walk on in during the middle of the day, "knowing" nobody's home... I'm not renewing the lease, and I did seriously reconsider my shower decorations

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Isn't that what stainless revolvers were made for, Shower guns?
    After all the comments about fishing for guns and boating accidents, I actually have lost my stainless steel revolver overboard several times out in the state forest canoeing and it has been just fine after taking a dip every time I finally did find it. And being shiny, not blued, helped to locate it, too

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Isn't that what stainless revolvers were made for, Shower guns?
    Maybe would work just fine using that black powder trick of sealing the cylinders with grease... get some clear nail polish and seal the case mouths and primers first and then fill the cylinder with the grease. Add a dummy cord. Might be on to something there...

Last edited:

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Damn, we could use these for the revolution.;)

Thousands of illicit weapons interdicted by guided-missile cruiser USS Monterey (CG 61) from a stateless dhow in international waters of the North Arabian Sea on May 6-7. The US Navy stopped the stateless vessel which was carrying assault rifles, machine guns and anti-tank missiles. The arms, including rifles and optical sights for weapons, were Russian and Chinese made.

A7Iq6bu.jpg

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Can you hear me now?

COxxdAC.jpg

Top Bottom