• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NMDave

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Howdy everybody… Went shooting with a Buddy in Ft Walton area and was telling him about SIGForum and he told me about Gulf Coast. I was born & raised in Texas, moved to New Mexico for work and travel around the South spending a lot of time in gulf states. Yes, I am a SIG fan and favor the hammer fire P series. P226 is my all time favorite and my stable shows it. Looking forward to getting to know y’all.

NMDave

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Howdy everybody… Went shooting with a Buddy in Ft Walton area and was telling him about SIGForum and he told me about Gulf Coast. I was born & raised in Texas, moved to New Mexico for work and travel around the South spending a lot of time in gulf states. Yes, I am a SIG fan and favor the hammer fire P series. P226 is my all time favorite and my stable shows it. Looking forward to getting to know y’all.

NMDave
    I sold a buddy my sig 226 Legion and I really miss it. :)

Welcome to the forum!

Last edited:

Bowhntr6pt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Welcome.

Went to Las Cruces a few years ago to do some training with the local PD and some officers from the University, really liked the area, especially our trip to White Sands.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Hey bud, welcome from Alabama! Yeah I may or may not be affected with the SIGness also. I also will neither confirm or deny the presence of a SAO SIG P226 Legion in my collection. I wished it stopped there lol

NMDave

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hey bud, welcome from Alabama! Yeah I may or may not be affected with the SIGness also. I also will neither confirm or deny the presence of a SAO SIG P226 Legion in my collection. I wished it stopped there lol
    Thanks for the welcome! I may or may not have S&W, Ruger or HK milling around in my rotation. Nor will I confess just how many Sigs my wife doesn’t know about. I just uploaded two of my favorites as my Avitar.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Thanks for the welcome! I may or may not have S&W, Ruger or HK milling around in my rotation. Nor will I confess just how many Sigs my wife doesn’t know about. I just uploaded two of my favorites as my Avitar.
    Nice! Rumor has it that I had a table just for my SIGs. I can officially say those rumors are false. I now need 2 tables after a new piece was added recently;)

Attachments

• 20220412_181118.jpg
      20220412_181118.jpg
      412.2 KB · Views: 47

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Next on my list is a Virtus, then fall back and collect a few shiny ones like you have there! Man those are pretty! Nice guns bud. And yeah they're addictive for sure

NMDave

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Next on my list is a Virtus, then fall back and collect a few shiny ones like you have there! Man those are pretty! Nice guns bud. And yeah they're addictive for sure

Attachments

• F01ECB1E-5A4E-41D9-BF37-D8E184D86F9C.jpeg
      F01ECB1E-5A4E-41D9-BF37-D8E184D86F9C.jpeg
      12.2 KB · Views: 48

Flounder Hounder

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sorry, I see you are still in NM, I get a little light headed thinking about Hatch Green Chilis.
    Years ago, I got to participate in the Hatch Chili Festival Parade. Great memories.

NMDave

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sorry, I see you are still in NM, I get a little light headed thinking about Hatch Green Chilis.
    Years ago, I got to participate in the Hatch Chili Festival Parade. Great memories.
    Green Chili is the main reason I stayed in New Mexico ;) I was just in Niceville mid-July… reminded me of another reason I stayed in New Mexico! The humidity about killed me. Anyway, I have some shooting buddies in Niceville. They take me to Altus every chance we get when I am in town.

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Welcome to the forum.
    Stop by anytime.

Top Bottom