• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    here is something to get your blood pressure up to par....enjoy with coffee & a donut

Seanpcola

Coffee and donuts? Sir, I'll have you know the cool members on here didn't have coffee and donuts this morning, we dined in the local 5 Star Denny's and had grits and pancakes. Of course, the waitresses aren't exactly yoga pants-worthy..............

sj1

Marksman
    Am I the only one who noticed the girl with the rifle, and that it looked like a Savage..Or maybe a Marlin....Or a Ruger... Aw Heck she had a rifle!

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Coffee and donuts? Sir, I'll have you know the cool members on here didn't have coffee and donuts this morning, we dined in the local 5 Star Denny's and had grits and pancakes. Of course, the waitresses aren't exactly yoga pants-worthy..............

well, as long as they were cheese grits.....otherwise, i must ask you to turn in your southern certified redneck badge....

Seanpcola

well, as long as they were cheese grits.....otherwise, i must ask you to turn in your southern certified redneck badge....

Sir, I'll have you know grits is grits. "Cheese" grits is a Yankee invention, designed to subvert our way of life, destroy the sanctity of the family unit below the Mason-Dixon line and steal our daughters for sexual slave labor.

sj1

Marksman
    Thanks Seanpcola. It's all true. The best grits round here come from C & D Mills, in Cantonment. I served them exclusively, and sold them by the bag when I had my restaurant. They smell like corn when they cook. I had customers who would ask for cheese, and I would gite to them on the side, and ask them to taste the grits first.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    How did we get to talking about grits after that video?

cause cheese grits, fried crackers, and yoga pants are what makes America great....regardless of that commie mod just said....next thing you know, he will say strong coffee is a bad thing....

the nerve..

besides, a few sex slaves could be a good thing....:eyebrows:

sj1

Marksman
    I stand firm in my opinion that cheese grits are intended to subvert American culture. Hell, I grew up way up north, and we had grits, and we had cheese, but in my little county, we never mixed'em. Try a bag of C & D Mills grits. They keep you healthy and strong, in case these yoga pants videos keep showing up here. Strong black coffee? I make mine on the stove, in a pot. I don't trust a Chinese company to decide how long my coffee should brew. That is all.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    I stand firm in my opinion that cheese grits are intended to subvert American culture. Hell, I grew up way up north, and we had grits, and we had cheese, but in my little county, we never mixed'em. Try a bag of C & D Mills grits. They keep you healthy and strong, in case these yoga pants videos keep showing up here. Strong black coffee? I make mine on the stove, in a pot. I don't trust a Chinese company to decide how long my coffee should brew. That is all.

:thumb:

at a Detroit trckstop once, they had grits on the menu, so i ordered them,
    waitress said, that was the first time they had them, she asked me :

"what's a grit"?

canceled order immediately

Last edited:

Seanpcola

I was in a small convenience store/diner in BFE, AL at 4:30 AM one morning accompanied by a guy that just moved down from Vermont. Waitress took our order and asked if we wanted grits. Guy I was with, in a loud voice, stated that he didn't eat that shit, had no idea what it was and thought anyone that ate them was stupid. This was during hunting season, the place was packed, and he and I were the only two people not wearing cammo. The place went quiet like an E.F. Hutton commercial.

I still can't believe I got out of there alive. Upside was I went to my boss and told him what an asshole the dude was (other reasons, not the grits comment) and was able to continue on with very minimum of exposure to the Douche.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    I was in a small convenience store/diner in BFE, AL at 4:30 AM one morning accompanied by a guy that just moved down from Vermont. Waitress took our order and asked if we wanted grits. Guy I was with, in a loud voice, stated that he didn't eat that shit, had no idea what it was and thought anyone that ate them was stupid. This was during hunting season, the place was packed, and he and I were the only two people not wearing cammo. The place went quiet like an E.F. Hutton commercial.

I still can't believe I got out of there alive. Upside was I went to my boss and told him what an asshole the dude was (other reasons, not the grits comment) and was able to continue on with very minimum of exposure to the Douche.

asswipe should have been deported...

bohica793

Master

This is why people disappear off into swamps never to be seen again.......

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter

jogan

Bobblehead Moderator
    as a Moderator, I simply cannot stand idly by as this many posts without pictures fill up this once great thread. Back to the scantly clad females, dammit. Or I'll start polishing my Ban-Hammer!

Seanpcola

as a Moderator, I simply cannot stand idly by as this many posts without pictures fill up this once great thread. Back to the scantly clad females, dammit. Or I'll start polishing my Ban-Hammer!

Geez, damn, OK.

How about them 1980s?

Attachments

• desktop-1436921580.jpg
      desktop-1436921580.jpg
      133.8 KB · Views: 361

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Y'all can go bury your face in grits. I have other ideas.

304899_405791689483376_1771525852_n.jpg

Attachments

• 304899_405791689483376_1771525852_n.jpg
      304899_405791689483376_1771525852_n.jpg
      83.2 KB · Views: 415

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom