• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Not sure where to start....

This lawsuit has nothing to do with how the nra is run and or if any of its officers have committed any crimes.
    This is just another in a long line of attempts to silence, ostracize, belittle, delegitimize ... the voices of all pro second amendment voters, and if successful will make gun ownership and forums like this one a thing of the past.

Most ... dare i say all news reports about the nra have any basis in fact... and are geared toward silencing, ostracizing, belittling, delegitimizing the voices of those who support the second amendment.

Does the nra and how it is run have faults. Of course it does. Years ago, I sent a letter to Wayne LaPierre about the pos made in china ball cap they sent me. I even offered to help them locate a US company to produce them and noted I would gladly double my dues if this could be done. Never got a response…

BUT…. For those who do not like them, and or think they should go away count yourself in good company...

Assuming of course you like chumming around with the likes of Nancy Pelosi, chuck schumer, and every other gun-grabber out there.

THE ONLY REASON THE NRA is constantly attacked by these pols and their media is not because of the power the nra wields it is because of the power millions of nra members wield at the voting box.

So, go ahead believe everything you hear about the nra. Once it is gone gun ownership is done.

My opinion is based on my personal dealings with the NRA and talking to their lobbyists.

It is not from biased news organizations. They have done some good - but in the past 20 years they have only done 2-3 good things, and I can only think of one right now.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    True I believe in the nra and all NY is trying to do is attack the 2nd Amendment. Joe has already said he would shut them down. wayne and his cronies have been corrupt, stealing funds and need to go, most of the good people have already left and pointed to the theft and corruption.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My opinion is based on my personal dealings with the NRA and talking to their lobbyists.

It is not from biased news organizations. They have done some good - but in the past 20 years they have only done 2-3 good things, and I can only think of one right now.
    The '94 assault weapons ban did not get renewed yet. That is one very good thing.
    People need to get active and take the NRA back as was done once before in '77 in Cincinnati.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    The '94 assault weapons ban did not get renewed yet. That is one very good thing.
    People need to get active and take the NRA back as was done once before in '77 in Cincinnati.

It is impossible. All the votes are basically rigged. There is no way to get the power away from Lapiere & Co.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It is impossible. All the votes are basically rigged. There is no way to get the power away from Lapiere & Co.
    I think if the entire board goes against them that would not hold true. Ollie North did get forced out for going against LaPiere. The board consists of 76 members and I admit I do not understand the mechanics of how it works.

pete repete

NOT AN EXPERT
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    to stand aside and let the liberals kill the NRA now will fuel their entire agenda, of which the top goal is destroying the 2nd Amendment. and when that is goen everything goes. i have problems with the NRA too, that is why i have begun supporting GOA as well. we members should definitely be more vocal about demanding changes within the organization. but the time to leave the NRA is not now.
    my two cents.

Bay Ranger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I'm convinced that the NRA and not effectively used all of the money that they have raised. But, if we lose the NRA where are we as an effective group to maintain our 2nd Amendment rights? We will be millions of single voices with no political clout. If "we" lose the NRA we lose a lot of political influence in D.C. The left will then be free to do whatever they want. If Biden is elected then we at least have the NRA lobbyists to speak for us.

What I would like to see as this lawsuit transpires is for all of the named defendants to only take half of their salary and to allocate the other half for their defense. After all, they are defending themselves. And if the folks are convicted, as charged, the NRA is probably going to die as an organization anyway. I say let the folks charged put a little "skin in the game" and not have us members foot the entire bill for their defense.

Top Bottom