Welcome to Gulf Coast Gun Forum

If you are in or near the Gulf Coast this is place for firearms buying/selling & discussions.

Register Log in

NWFDPS IDPA Sat Jan. 16, 2021 next match

Hipower

Reaction score
Hey guys, here is the link to our next match on Sat. Jan 16, 2021 https://www.practiscore.com/nwfdps-idpa-sat-jan-16-2021/register

The match fee is now $25.00 to reflect increased costs at our host range. $5.00 discount will apply if you bring your Escambia River Gun Club membership card. There will be 5 stages with a max round count of 90. NFC division will be the division if you wish to use .22 LR caliber pistols to accommodate the ammunition challenge. Let me know if you have any suggestions or stage scenarios you'd like to see.
Mike Robinette

Imnotbruce

Reaction score
Think we can do a stage where the shooter has to keep a "laptop" or "hard drives" secure in their offhand while shooting the course one handed?

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

jam0066

Reaction score
Totally get where you are going with it; however, IDPA rules don’t allow forcing non-shooting actions (ie: hold this) after the start signal

Eddie

Reaction score
Require shooter to start with a 50 pound ruck strapped on. At the signal, they have the option to remove. Best used on stages with lots of movement.

ChrisC

Reaction score
Think we can do a stage where the shooter has to keep a "laptop" or "hard drives" secure in their offhand while shooting the course one handed?

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk
Snowden is that you?

Toggle Sidebar
Top Bottom