• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Choppersled

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nothing terribly surprising here. Although seeing Ben and jerrys reminded of the says of old when I enjoyed their Ice cream. Wouldn't eat it if it was free these days.

Last edited:

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    When I see these lists I am glad that it is only the few fools at the top that are aginst guns and not all of the people that might work there. I know we have Dr on this form and probally some other people that work for some of those groups. Its just like when election time comes around and group heads come out for a canadate.>spelling<. Who thinks that a union leader or a newspaper speaks for every one in the union. Thank goodness we can be our own person and not have to go the way a big wig at the top thinks. Do you think everyone at all those groups are aginst guns. Hopefully not. Its a shame those gun lovers that work for those groups don't have a say. If they did I am pretty that if they did that list would go way down.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Thanks Ken, a good reason to find alternatives for these goods and services. Boycott all on the list and if people happen to work for those companies and disagree with the folks at the top that make all the $$, get a new job if you can, move if you can...nothing personal but your Company leaders are against me and the Constitution so your personal decision to work for them is my personal decision to NOT do business with and try to shut it down!

outside9

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Boys II Men, say it an't so? Now I have to throw out my entire collection........................

Heck, I must not read enough entertainment magazines or see enough movies, don't know who most of those folks are on the list.

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Now that's funny right there.

Boys II Men, say it an't so? Now I have to throw out my entire collection........................

Heck, I must not read enough entertainment magazines or see enough movies, don't know who most of those folks are on the list.

Top Bottom