No more Thanksgiving

MauserLarry

Master
GCGF Supporter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK guys, I'm falling in line with this new govt directive. It seems to be the only smart thing to do. You need to turn over your Thanksgiving goodies to me and I will see that all the food is destroyed so their will be no temptation for you guys to have a big get together that could be hazardous to your health. Don't thank me, I'm just the kind of guy that helps folks out.

IronBeard

Marksman
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Thanks government. But, but but, if people don't travel for Thanksgiving the airlines and the oil companies will go out of business, and, and.... Well, OK, your business failed to adapt to the environment. Which really means you chose poorly, and should suffer the consequences, just as you profit from the right choice; 'Bye.

But wait, there's more! Act now! Don't wait. Pick up that phone, call one of the "elected" officials you own, tell them you are too big to fail, you know the secrets (wink, wink), the entire country will be out of work and collapse without you, and demand that you be the recipient of government bail-out 2.0. Demand what's yours!

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
GCGF Supporter
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
OK guys, I'm falling in line with this new govt directive. It seems to be the only smart thing to do. You need to turn over your Thanksgiving goodies to me and I will see that all the food is destroyed so their will be no temptation for you guys to have a big get together that could be hazardous to your health. Don't thank me, I'm just the kind of guy that helps folks out.

what time can you pick up my fried turkey? I want to make sure to put it in at the right time so it is perfect when you get it.

meljel1

Expert
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I think this is the stupidest, craziest Idea ever, but what do I know its 2020
Lets not celebrate and share a meal with family and friends, lol :oops: (what a concept) make us all stay in our homes forever and not do anything, go anywhere or be with anyone ever again.o_O

who can live like that, no one can or should, and I know I wont....lololol

MauserLarry

Master
GCGF Supporter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what time can you pick up my fried turkey? I want to make sure to put it in at the right time so it is perfect when you get it.

Duck-I greatly appreciate your kind offer but the response to my Thanksgiving offer to get rid of food has been so great that I had to go look at a larger bulldozer and more land to bury all the goodies coming in. My phone line is jammed and my cell phone blew up in my face forcing an emergency trip to the ophthalmologist (I'll recover). So, at this point, I can't process your fried turkey until I make some operating improvements. It just may be that we have to give thanks with our friends and relatives and say to Hell with the killjoy govt.

Attachments

• big dozer.jpg
    big dozer.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 49

wildrider666

Master
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Screw the Gov and doc flip-flop! I went out with a group of 12 for Sunday brunch, $21.95 prime rib and mimosas.

The Ladles would have linched him if he mentions social distancing while fighting tooth and nail over black friday sales. Lol

Edited to fix wrong $10 price I listed. Regrets.

Last edited:

poppop

Marksman
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Screw the Gov and doc flip-flop! I went out with a group of 12 for Sunday brunch, $10 prime rib and mimosas.

The Ladles would have linched him if he mentions social distancing while fighting tooth and nail over black friday sales. Lol
WHERE is the $10 prime rib?????????

Products discussed on GCGF

Top Bottom