• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flaernurse

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I actually sold my Hellcat and bought a pro…wouldn’t mind having the original back to be honest. There does seem to be a trend to more full sized options with the 365 Macro, Hellcat Pro….etc. Those of us still looking for subcompact options will reap the benefits.

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    I actually sold my Hellcat and bought a pro…wouldn’t mind having the original back to be honest. There does seem to be a trend to more full sized options with the 365 Macro, Hellcat Pro….etc. Those of us still looking for subcompact options will reap the benefits.
    Im with you on that- I don't cary my 43 at all anymore since I got my 48. If I want a truly tiny gun, I can always go with a Beretta 21a :)

The_Spaartan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I switched from a Hellcat to a P365XL a couple years ago just because the little bit of added length makes it feel so much better in my hands.

TaiKoon

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I’ll chime in real quick. I’m that idiot that buys a gun without firing first so often times I get rid of them after purchase because it doesn’t fit my needs for ccw.

If it feels snappy at the second shot I’ll either sell or trade it out. Most people swear by the Hellcat and Shield Plus but I cant shoot it that well so I’m better off trading to someone that could use it. Currently my carry piece is the Hellcat Pro and to me it is much easier to shoot than the original Hellcat and not too much more effort to carry.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    What's with all the Hellcats hitting the sale section? The hotness wore off on the 365s? Everyone moving up to full size or 2011s?
    Glocks rule ;) and yes I too sold my subcompact Sig this past year. The safety kept coming off in my pocket. Something about how I sit in jeans I guess, I don't know, but it kind of freaked me out for being a single action only gun

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I think as this economy gets worse more and more people will start to offload spare/ extra firearms. Subcompacts seem to be the first on the chopping block.
    Yep

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Had a buddy buy a hellcat and promptly sold it and bought a p365. I also carry a p365 for capacity, though my p938's I have are a bit more accurate. They just feel better. Not a fan of the cocked and locked for carry, though people do it everyday.

rkflorey

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Got my 43x, sold the 43 and never looked back. Due to aging eyes upgraded to Holosun 407. I would not hesitate to carry as a plainclothes primary and would only go back to a G19 if I was in uniform.

RHINOWSO

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    G43X with a RDS is hard to beat, even with the OEM 10rd magazines.

People forget that more ammo also adds to the weight of the carry firearm.

I don't have an issue with carrying a G19 IWB, but the G43X is nearly 'you forget you are carrying it' comfortable even IWB.

Top Bottom