APOD Firearms

No more personal attacks and disrespectful political arguments.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    who gets the bill for all the aluminium foil i bought for my new tinfoil hats for me , the wife and all
    the critters?

i thought the NSA and FEMA camps done got everyone but me..then i thought PETA might have done something devious, after seeing hogs shot and butchered....glad it is back up.

life is not the same without a visit to the new improved yoga pants thread everyday.....

being a mod is hard work, good job from what i see so far, as a member of many forums, all under the same name...

bigbulls

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm still wondering what it was that grown men were complaining about? This is the most polite and easy going forum I've ever been a member of.

oneshot

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I thought Tennjeep had band me for not putting my location In my heading, I just found out what he was trying to get me to do. Just my 5 cents jj

bigbulls

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Maybe Ian and the mods can just have every one with a complaint fill out one of these.
    Once it was properly filled out in triplicate it could be filed with the appropriate butt hurt agency(s) and after the proper amount of time has elapsed for the butt hurt to subside the butt hurt agency(s) could then contact the butt that's hurting to resolve any butt hurt that is still lingering.

Butt+hurt+report+form_fbbf89_4316959.jpg

Attachments

• Butt+hurt+report+form_fbbf89_4316959.jpg
      Butt+hurt+report+form_fbbf89_4316959.jpg
      117.6 KB · Views: 455

jakec

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I'm still wondering what it was that grown men were complaining about? This is the most polite and easy going forum I've ever been a member of.

That's the hilarious part. Grown as people complaining about the "bad man on the internet doesn't agree with me and called me mean names". well fuck you. I say if you complain to Ian or a mod, instant lifetime ban for being too much of a pussy. If you get offended on here you I don't see how you go outside your house and face the public.

Stagman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I never thought grown ass men got their feelings hurt until I joined a few forums and wow some men are giant pussies. How can words an anonymous person says about you hurt your feelings, grow a freaking pair, and remember "sticks and stone can hurt my bones, but words will never hurt me". If you have ever complained about what someone has said to you or reported a post on the GCGF then do us all a favor and impose a "self ban" and never come back because it's apparent that you are too thin skinned to be able to enjoy ANY FORUM on the world wide web.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I think it has more to do with how the rules say "don't do personal insults and attacks".
    I'm fairly used to people I don't know fly off the handle and call me names while I try to help them and figure out problems. I don't need it from otherwise like minded people during otherwise adult conversations in a forum that I choose to participate in.

molldog06

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thank you to everyone who helps run/moderate/administrate the forum, and those of you who contribute to making meaningful posts in the forum. There is a load of great information in this forum and I enjoy reading through everything here it is interesting and sometimes entertaining. Keep up the good work!!

Last edited:

Marquezj16

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thank you for bringing it back. Don't know how great you have it until it goes away.

I guess I will never understand the reason why people like to abuse things that are free to them.

To me, this forum is a community. A community I feel that I belong to. Just like the physical community, we do our part to get along as part of the social contract. If you disagree, then disagree but by all means do it respectfully. I don't have to agree with everything you say and vice versa. How we handle it in this forum is how Ian already stated. If you can't do that, then maybe you need to check why you feel the need to raise your blood pressure so high.

I sure hope this forum does not ever go away again. That weekend was rough.

Thanks again to the mods. Good luck to the new mods.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Marquez, not to be cute, but my blood pressure runs high.

Good call on the social contract btw. It's funny how many people I meet that can't wrap thier heads around the concept,

Marquezj16

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Marquez, not to be cute, but my blood pressure runs high.

Good call on the social contract btw. It's funny how many people I meet that can't wrap thier heads around the concept,
    Mine runs borderline. Lol
    I guess, what I meant was don't get so worked up. It's the Internet. It's a forum. There are so many more issues in this world.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom