• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    While I understand the reason, it doesn't mean I completely agree, illegals aside, a lot of people are just trying to survive. AL outlawed panhandling a few years ago, we hardly see homeless people, at least in the rural areas. Housing costs aren't as ridiculous as a lot of places either, so I think that helps.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Last edited:

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Have had enough of "dealing" with homelessness. I don't owe anyone a "deal."

Current practices/tactics just shift the homeless from one area to another. That doesn't solve the problem, it just moves it somewhere else. Sheeple that accept this as a viable course of action probably also own a leaf blower and blow their shit out into the street, or a vacant lot.

"Homelessness" needs to be made less desireable than accepting responsibility and doin' what needs done. Reality. Everything ain't easy. If it was, everybody would be doin' it.

But, but, but. Mental health! Muh feels! Ya know who is responsible for YOUR feelings? Not ME.

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    And what gets me is the continued support which only increases dependency. These people are FLOCKING to our state, because they are given everything ! There is no need to become self sufficient, why should they. Homelessness used to be shameful, looked down on, which gave most a reason to pull up their belt straps and get to work, not anymore. Take a look at the age of your cashier the next time you go out, I am seeing more and more SENIORS, that are coming out of retirement and back to work just to make ends meet, while these ticks of society are being coddled!

Top Bottom