• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    God Bless 'Mercia!! Nice to have a place to drink and smoke in with no masks!! Working at the 'Mercia legion post 188. ( on break!) Bay Minette,ala. Car show and raffle today. If your over here come on in!

Attachments

• 20200926_113732.jpg
      20200926_113732.jpg
      1.6 MB · Views: 107

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Two guys and I (all wearing white Tux) picked up 4 large Pies. Five minutes later our new 72' Duster (318) hit a tree then spun and wrapped around a power pole sideways. Looked like a massacre inside the car. If it don't kill you.........

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    ^^^Was this prom night?
    No. We tried on rental Tux for a wedding two days later: wanted to get a little more use out of them. Rental Company actually cleaned/replaced them for free! Hydroplaned coming over a bridge. RR hit a tree and spun it in the width driveway, driver door hit pole which came halfway across car. Other that being a little sore, no injuries.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    No. We tried on rental Tux for a wedding two days later: wanted to get a little more use out of them. Rental Company actually cleaned/replaced them for free! Hydroplaned coming over a bridge. RR hit a tree and spun it in the width driveway, driver door hit pole which came halfway across car. Other that being a little sore, no injuries.
    Did the car make it?? :)

Jester896

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    2 of my friends have their high school cars in a warehouse...George has '70 Superbird and for the life of me I can't remember what Larry has. There were 2 Roadrunners and a GTX in the pack too

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Driving my cousin’s 318 Duster with him asleep in the backseat and a buddy riding shotgun in the passenger seat. It was drizzling rain and we were coming home from Houston, Mississippi on a 10 day break from our seismic survey jobs. I got into a curve that kept getting tighter and tighter the back wheels broke loose and the buddy in passenger seat was bracing against the dash and the seat knowing we were about to crash. I somehow managed to just hang with it and steer right on through the curve running 70 mph
    My cousin sat up in the backseat and says we’re not that big a hurry to get home cuz I laughed and told him I was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    2 of my friends have their high school cars in a warehouse...George has '70 Superbird and for the life of me I can't remember what Larry has. There were 2 Roadrunners and a GTX in the pack too
    05 limited edition Rumble Bee. 1 of 1572. Its got a hemi!!! Love those mopars.

Attachments

• 20171116_121631_1510862081298_001.jpg
      20171116_121631_1510862081298_001.jpg
      168.1 KB · Views: 67

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The Duster was totalled: pole was where the driver should be, bent frame and body. Most of the glass was blown out, "Wrapped around" is an accurate description. I ended up in the front passenger seat, front passenger was compacted on that side floor and under dash and buckled bench seat. Rear passenger just got flung around in the back. Pizza was splattered all over the light interior and us.

I went back a week later and looked the Pole: it had a lot of blue paint, some depressions and a .5 inch gap between the ground and the Pole . I don't know why it didn't snap? I guess Lineman see both results. I don't know if the ConEd/Bell Telephone companies gets called if the lights stay on and no visible hazard?

Top Bottom