• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • meljel1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    with all this going on and everything these knucklehead's are doing or trying to do; there's going to come a point that it is going to really start something. People are getting very fed up with this and their behavior.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Looks like gmj of NFAC didn't get the "trooff" version he damand within the four week deadline. So he was going back with the intent to block spectators from entering the Kentucky Derby Event. Gmj said that instead of burning the City, NFAC was going to burn their wallets. Dumbass didn't know Churchill Downs has and continues to run hourse races WITHOUT Fans! LMFAO!!!! Are they going back to Plan A or blockade a Chuck E Cheese?

https://www.courier-journal.com/sto...me-louisville-2020-kentucky-derby/5654796002/

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Back in Louisville. About 10 nfac went with gmj to the Taylor makeshift memorial the night of 4 Sept. I don't think they got the grand welcome he expected, some bitched them out. Lol. Of course, there's a comment about "snipers" on the buildings. Hmmm, paranoia or does he think it makes him seem more important?

Nfac mustered about 200 on 5 Sept and marched to Churchill Downs to interupt "burn their wallet", even though the Derby was closed to spectators and the standard broadcast wasn't interupted. nfac actually left before the race. gmj said they were "set up" (victim card) because other much larger protests marched around the entire Track complex and that put nfac between protesters and police lines. There were other armed Patriot protesters in another area that had minor scuffles with blm supporters but nfac didn't confront them. gmj did his normal banty rooster act and challenged LE to shoot him. He also went to the National Guard line and basically said his Militia had the same expertise as they have. Lol

Though gmj changed his narrative from getting the truth in four week or we'll comeback and burn this motherf'er down to we're going to burn their wallets (economic impact to Derby/Louisville): in none of the vids I viewed did gmj mention that his "demand" was or was not met. No news on officer's status changed or Charges filed. Seems he didn't get the truth he wanted. I think nfac going to the Derby at "five weeks" was just a PR ploy to try and get a wider audience, maybe world wide audience for the gmj show: didn't happen much beyond local news and a few social media blogs.

Here's the long and biased version of nfac Derby Day if you want to bother with it. They didn't shoot themselves this time. I do think it was a tactical error for LE to prestage vehicles on nfac's side of the road, why provide them cover and leave your Officers' in the open?

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Here we go again

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200923-033806_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20200923-033806_Chrome.jpg
      188.7 KB · Views: 95

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Says Taylor's family are all $12,000,000 richer now and there's still going to be riots

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    I don't understand how a settlement of this size took place in less than 6 months.
    When is the verdict predicted to come back?

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I don't understand how a settlement of this size took place in less than 6 months.
    When is the verdict predicted to come back?
    I'd just love to see how long it takes for the mob to show up at their doorstep for some of the millions that they helped extort, I mean raise

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Looks like gmj of NFAC didn't get the "trooff" version he damand within the four week deadline. So he was going back with the intent to block spectators from entering the Kentucky Derby Event. Gmj said that instead of burning the City, NFAC was going to burn their wallets. Dumbass didn't know Churchill Downs has and continues to run hourse races WITHOUT Fans! LMFAO!!!! Are they going back to Plan A or blockade a Chuck E Cheese?

https://www.courier-journal.com/sto...me-louisville-2020-kentucky-derby/5654796002/
    He don’t want the smoke at Chuck E.Cheese it be some real live fights going down in there. As the young people say he don’t want that smoke. It be some good ghetto fight in there you hear me from kids on kids to adult.

Bay Ranger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Read some "leaked" reports about how "dirty" Taylor was. Reports were from the State AG investigation on the incident. Holding drug money, bailing out drug dealers, etc. The police actually had recorded telephone conversations between Taylor and the "druggies". I wouldn't be surprised to see the grand jury come back with no indictment - that is if the leaked info is accurate.

I can't understand why the city settled before the results of the AG were in. I guess they figured their insurance company will pay and that would possibly placate the rioters.

Gonna be hell in St. Louis if no indictment is returned. Police ought to pull back and let the rioters do whatever they want. Let em have their burned out hell-hole city!

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    ????

The KY Attorney General (a black guy, for those folks who think it matters) explained the situation for everyone:

-Legit warrant
    -Correct address
    -NOT executed as a no-knock; police announced themselves loudly; confirmed by independent witness next door
    -No answer, so breached the door
    -Cops see two in hallway: one w/a gun pointed at them
    -The dude shoots first, and he hits a cop in the leg
    -Police return fire
    -The two cops in the doorway are considered justified response.
    -The one cop outside the sliding glass door who shot at the people shooting at his partners is indicted on three counts of wanton endangerment (or some such) for his bullets that went into an adjoining apartment (three counts because there were three people in the adjacent apartment)
    -No charges for the two justified cops

For what it's worth, the FBI ballistics lab determined that one of the two cops in the doorway fired the lethal shot (only the one bullet of the five or six that hit her would've killed her).

I heard the entire 40-minutes of the KY AG's briefing while driving. UNedited. Made sense. Grand jury had the facts and determined the indictments. The one cop will get his day in court to defend his shots. The prosecutors will try to prove it was wreckless. Whatever.

Then I hear various "news agencies" getting it all wrong. Ridiculous.

The KY folks knew the response these mindless idiots would have. Preemptively boarded up downtown, closed businesses, told Citizens to stay inside, declared a state of emergency in Louisville, imposed a curfew from 9pm to 6:30am, and have the National Guard mobilized. ALL BEFORE the media briefings this afternoon.

Smart, since these animals can't be reasoned with.

Just within the last hour, these BurnLootMurder SOBs already just shot a cop.
    That's their answer.

Meanwhile in Seattle, they are PAYING A PIMP $150K to communicate with gangs and thugs for the city. Yeah; not kidding. WTF is going on?

Why would anyone pay taxes in these places?

Edit to add: the KY AG said that NONE of the indicted ex-cop's bullets hit ANYone.

Edit to add more: as of 9:25pm, well past the supposed curfew, there are now TWO police officers shot in Louisville. The ramifications of events like this will not be good for anyone.

May those officers survive and heal quickly.

And we have ELECTED OFFICIALS in Washington DC (demoncRats) who advocate for these filthy cowards...

Last edited:

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    LE Normally has wide immunity to criminal charges regarding "collateral" damage from lawful use of force.
    In these three Charges there is no resulting physical injury to the occupants of the other dwelling. Recall a the LE hit/miss ratios you've read and the specific stories where few rounds hit and others strayed: no one hit and NO CHARGES Filed. The Accused will be exonerated in Court either by Motion to dismiss or not Guilty.

I actually find it odd the Prosecutor would even present this Charge(s) to a Grand Jury.

Did you see the Vid of the U-Haul truck dropping of large signs abd Shields to protesters prepping rioters? Same people that are responsible for the pallets of bricks elsewhere I bet. Soros operatives?

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well. no Charges relating to BT's death is the Official "Troof" at this point. Nfac leader said he wanted the truth but he infered that justice would only be an indictmentand murder convictions. He made threats, talked a lot of crap, will they be satisfied? Is nfac just another circus parade that comes to town with a loud Ringmaster or something else? Seems he must accept the response or loose credibility doing nothing. Balls in their court.

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well. no Charges relating to BT's death is the Official "Troof" at this point. Nfac leader said he wanted the truth but he infered that justice would only be an indictmentand murder convictions. He made threats, talked a lot of crap, will they be satisfied? Is nfac just another circus parade that comes to town with a loud Ringmaster or something else? Seems he must accept the response or loose credibility doing nothing. Balls in their court.
    He’s not worried about that no more. He head to Louisiana this weekend.

Top Bottom