• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    80 in Stock at time of this post and shipping is $7.95. I ordered 2 and was only charged one $7.95 shipping charge. Hope I'm not stepping on toes because of the group buy, but this is 30 bucks cheaper per unit and those savings could add up on multiple units especially when not having to pay tax.

http://www.dfwshoots.com/shop/new-frontier-armory-stripped-lower/

Last edited:

ditchdoctor81

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It's showing 50 in stock now. Anyone ever ordered from them before? I tried to find a contact # to call & make sure they were still in stock before I ordered, but haven't been able to find any #'s.

ditchdoctor81

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I ordered right after I posted, & it was at 50 still. After my order it went to 44, then I refreshed the page & it went to 41 a few minutes later. Got the same email after the order & my FFL is faxing info now. Thanks for the heads up!

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Got a tracking number today, delivery is 1-3 days.

I did as well and can't wait wait to get my rifle built later this week.

I had a little hiccup with my first FFL request and Carlos from DFW shooters was great with prompt email communication. Thought I would try to save 10 bucks and use specialty pawn as the ffl per a recommendation, but they never sent the info and acted like it was a big bother to them. Called up Outcast at 7:00 pm Friday night and they faxed their info over to DFW shooters and I had an email back from Carlos confirming it in less than 30 minutes on a Friday evening. I was impressed with that and will not hesitate to use DFW shooters in the future after such a good transaction. Lot's of stories of people being jacked around on AR lowers and having to wait for weeks or months after ordering with no contact from sellers.

Top Bottom