• ...and so much more!
  • G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    As with most of us here the search for gear is ongoing and evolving. Long ago I decided Glocks were for me so thats my EDC choice. IWB is my preferred method of carry and the Blackpooint Tactial Mini wing has filled that role for years now. Mag carriers are from Raven Concealment. Belts have been the only part I've never settled on. Done Blackhawk, 5.11, leather from several mfgs, The Wilderness Training belts, Bravo Concealments latest attempt and one or 2 others. Recently bought a black Nexbelt EDC to try out. After a week, I bought the dark tan too. What an awesome piece of kit! Super adjustable, plenty stiff vertically for whatever you may want to hang off it. Wraps around the waist super easy and looks pretty good too. FWIW, I would highly recommend them if you're in the market for a reasonably priced quality EDC belt!

Attachments

• 20201113_151936.jpg
      20201113_151936.jpg
      1.5 MB · Views: 133
    • 20201113_151944.jpg
      20201113_151944.jpg
      1.5 MB · Views: 137
    • 20201113_151953.jpg
      20201113_151953.jpg
      1.3 MB · Views: 132

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Amazing what a pain finding a good carry belt can be. Ive never stopped looking. Will look at this, thanks.

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Amazing what a pain finding a good carry belt can be. Ive never stopped looking. Will look at this, thanks.
    Like I said... lots of different ones tried, and this seems like a winner to me!

skyydiver

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I keep putting off trying one because the mechanism LOOKS like a weak spot in pictures. I assume hands on you don’t see any reason it should fail after daily use in the same position? Keep wanting a reason to pull the trigger on one of these. Lately been loving my cheap and simple blue alpha low profile literally secured with Velcro. not sure why I think that’s ok but not plastic teef. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    I keep putting off trying one because the mechanism LOOKS like a weak spot in pictures. I assume hands on you don’t see any reason it should fail after daily use in the same position? Keep wanting a reason to pull the trigger on one of these. Lately been loving my cheap and simple blue alpha low profile literally secured with Velcro. not sure why I think that’s ok but not plastic teef. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Been a couple weeks now so I can't address long term durability yet. Its pretty sturdy however and I'm hoping long term it'll hold up.

skyydiver

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Been a couple weeks now so I can't address long term durability yet. Its pretty sturdy however and I'm hoping long term it'll hold up.
    Welp, mine came in today. Got 'er all sized and the trials begin. Comfort and stiffness are definitely there! So far so good. Thanks for the recommendation. Now I got my two oldest leather gunbelts for when called for, and can put my backup-backup nylon one in my pack, and have this and the Blue Force EDC Lite (which I also love, btw) for day to day. I think I should be set for a while lol.

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Welp, mine came in today. Got 'er all sized and the trials begin. Comfort and stiffness are definitely there! So far so good. Thanks for the recommendation. Now I got my two oldest leather gunbelts for when called for, and can put my backup-backup nylon one in my pack, and have this and the Blue Force EDC Lite (which I also love, btw) for day to day. I think I should be set for a while lol.
    Im totally loving mine. Its been great so far and seems like durability won't be an issue. Glad to hear you're happy with the belt bud!

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I went with this and have been pretty happy.

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    I went with this and have been pretty happy.

Im a sweaty beast and leather isn't ideal for me. I have heard good things about the Bullhide belts however. Whatever works for the individual is ok with me!

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've moved back to a more standard carry belt. If I need to repel: I'll tie a Swiss seat, if I need to be helo hoisted they better send down a forrest penetrator. Lol Santa's bringing this steel core 1.5 inch Celtic belt.

Last edited:

BowChamp

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    I've been wearing one of their nylon edc belts since January. Gave my Dad a leather one for Father's Day. My little brother, son-in-law, brother-in-law and several friends are wearing one of these now as well. I'm by far the hardest on my equipment, been wearing it every day to work too. We have no complaints with our Nexbelts.

Last edited:

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've been wearing one of their nylon edc belts since January. Gave my Dad a leather one for Father's Day. My little brother, son-in-law, brother-in-law and several friends are wearing one of these now as well. I'm by far the hardest on my equipment, been wearing it every day to work too. We have no complaints.

Which of the above Brands, Belts in the Thread are you refering to?

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    I'm a big fan of the nexbelts now. They are awesome. I'll be wanting another if I can justify it!

Latest posts

Staff online

Top Bottom