• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DixieReb

Conservative American
    GCGF Supporter
    Newsome is a show boat and a lying piece of $h:t that says any stupid thing he can think of to attract attention to himself and said thing is , is that there are plenty of buffoons in California that will suck it all in and follow him off a cliff, heaven help us if he gets the Dem nomination and he pulls off a win to be the next President

rossi

Master
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought we have a pretty substantial background check in effect now........???

Who's "Checking Backgrounds" of the new " Let In's" at the Southern, and Northern Borders......?????

Beached

Expert
    I whole heartily second that proposal! Worse thing ever happened to that state he is related to Polosi so can’t expect much corruption and robbing taxpayers.

Bay Ranger

Master
    I got a personal text from him on my phone telling me about this and giving me a link to go to a web site so I can include my name to a petition for this. I feel so empowered!!!!!!!!

Just to protect myself, that is the highest form of sarcasm.

IronBeard

Master
    Up front, FTG.

No, just HELL NO, on anymore amendments, that contradict/nullify any prior amendment(s). We've got enough of that already, and need to clean it up, IMO. Then, let's start factually tracing every "law" in existence back to the Constitution. Can't do that? Gone. Next?

Up front, FTG.

No, just HELL NO, on anymore amendments, that contradict/nullify any prior amendment(s). We've got enough of that already, and need to clean it up, IMO. Then, let's start factually tracing every "law" in existence back to the Constitution. Can't do that? Gone. Next?
    I'd even posit that any amendments to the constitution should be deemed inferior to the original Bill of Rights, and easily nullified by the Bill of Rights.

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    That idiot isn’t banning anything for me and I pity the fool(s) sent to collect them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom