• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sign Master

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    New here, was directed to this forum by Nick at Patriot Arms in Ft Walton. As my screen name suggests, I am a sign maker, have owned my business since 1989. While I am not new to handling firearms, I also acknowledge that I am not some wiz-bang pro at it, either - all I can do is speak of what I know and my experiences. Hoping to gleen some wisdom from the folks on here and be an asset to you, too. Thanks for allowing me to participate!

NavCorman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    New here, was directed to this forum by Nick at Patriot Arms in Ft Walton. As my screen name suggests, I am a sign maker, have owned my business since 1989. While I am not new to handling firearms, I also acknowledge that I am not some wiz-bang pro at it, either - all I can do is speak of what I know and my experiences. Hoping to gleen some wisdom from the folks on here and be an asset to you, too. Thanks for allowing me to participate!
    Nick is a great guy who runs his business with the best interests of his customers in mind . None better .

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Now you done gone and done it! Welcome to the wormhole, er, ah... forum! Lots of knowledgeable folks here willing to share. Not just wisdom but parts, ammo, and just about anything. I've met many good people here and am happy to welcome new members!

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Welcome from Baker, Fl. aka North Okaloosa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sign Master

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nice to have the introduction first. Welcome Aboard! Most first posts go straight to the Want to sell section.
    I can see that, in this world of me-me folks. I will be selling stuff but, wanted to see about the environment on here, first. (Just purchased a Scar 17s and my wife is, uh,........ a bit dismayed with me). So, some stuff will have to find a new home, unfortunately

Top Bottom