• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sauceman

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I joined this site on the recommendation of Pensacola Indoor Shooting Range. I'm looking to potentially buy a Sig Sauer P365XL for consealed carry if they can ever get them restocked in stores. My problem is I'm dealing with a compacted spine and several other health issues and I would like to be able to see how this gun handles for me. I tried my son's Glock but had a lot of shaking trying to pull the trigger. I have felt the trigger action on a Sig and seemed to be much easier. Since this will be my first handgun, I want to know I'm buying the right one for me. Here is where my problem starts. Pensacola Indoor Gun Range sold the last 365XL about a week before my son came in from Phoenix. I was waiting so he could go with me. I'm willing to pay the range time and ammo for someone in the Pensacola area if they would be willing to let me test this gun. If this is something that you could do let me know and we can work out the details. Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Baddog 0302

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    WELCOME ABOARD, don't forget to put your location in your profile. No black choppers here.
    You might try the S&W EZ's,and do an online search for that Sig you want

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Welcome to the forum sir.
    And like above,give the S&W "EZ's" a try. Might be better for your needs. Definately easier to charge/cycle. --- SAWMAN

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom