• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • peter.axt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Married 36 years; 5 kids, 3 grandkids & counting. Retired 29 years Air Force & retired 7 years teaching HS/MS science. Tired of snow in Colorado; moved to Florida. Substitute teaching when I feel like it. Helping out at St. Rose of Lima. At age of knowing how to get things done; looking for other cool stuff to do...

rossi

Master
    Rating - 94.7%
    17   1   1
    Married 36 years; 5 kids, 3 grandkids & counting. Retired 29 years Air Force & retired 7 years teaching HS/MS science. Tired of snow in Colorado; moved to Florida. Substitute teaching when I feel like it. Helping out at St. Rose of Lima. At age of knowing how to get things done; looking for other cool stuff to do...
    Welcome!

B52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    The commies have infiltrated Colorado for about 30 years. Welcome, just forget the commie welfare ideas. By the way I grew up in Colorado Springs 40 years ago. It's a true disaster now. On its way to a Kalifornia hell hole.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Welcome to the forum, great to have you!

jettjon

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Well if you're on a gun forum and looking for "other cool stuff to do" AND are in Milton, you definitely want to stop by Element in Holt and while you're there on a Saturday or Sunday stop by Panhandle Paintball. Chat with Steve & Gail and the crew, you might find a new hobby.

HipsterDoofus23

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I moved here 5 years ago from Minnesota.
    I also do not need snow in my life.
    Escambia River Gun Club is a fun place to go shoot.

peter.axt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks to all. While I'm originally a Buckeye, we got out of Colorado just in time. Californians are inundating the state and it seems they're bringing the same politics that drove them to move. Pretty ridiculous!

Glassaholic

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The commies have infiltrated Colorado for about 30 years. Welcome, just forget the commie welfare ideas. By the way I grew up in Colorado Springs 40 years ago. It's a true disaster now. On its way to a Kalifornia hell hole.
    I moved to Colorado 30 years ago in large part to escape the radical takeover of Kalifornia and I must agree, Colorado has become Kolorado. When I first arrived in '93 (in Boulder County mind you) the state was pretty red, lots of conservatives, but Polis and his billionaire buddies changed that through the loopholes they found in campaign finance reforms in the early 2000's. Anyway, I moved to Navarre back in '21 and we are happy to be near the beach and in a 2A friendly area. Lived in Boulder county until 2010 then moved to Montrose and ultimately Black Forest, thought we were "safe" with Trump and sold our acreage in 2017 and moved to Colorado Springs so kids would have more opportunities, I regret that decision.
    I wasn't tired of the snow in Colorado, I was tired of the Cold but loved the snow (when it actually did snow), just couldn't handle the cold anymore. While I love it down here (heat and humidity do not bother me much) I do miss the wide open spaces of the Rocky Mountains, most of my family still lives out there so opportunity to go back and enjoy the mountains. Welcome to the Panhandle and thank you for your service :)

Top Bottom