• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fisheadgib

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hobbies - Have not found one here yet but thinking of Beach Metal Detecting, and of course growing my WWII Collection.
    You're close to great salt and freshwater fishing, hunting, and you're a short drive to several shooting ranges, the Eglin reservation, and the Blackwater State Forest. New hobbies shouldn't be too hard to find.

will4me

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You're close to great salt and freshwater fishing, hunting, and you're a short drive to several shooting ranges, the Eglin reservation, and the Blackwater State Forest. New hobbies shouldn't be too hard to find.
    I have a 75 yard shooting range in my front yard.
    And have noted the two shooting ranges you posted above.

tros6t

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Almost 20 years ago, I tried to buy a house in Crestview (Some said I was trying to move to Crestucky), but real estate was just starting to really take off there and every house we tried to buy, sold before we could. So we tried and succeeded in Pace! Not sure about Crestview but they’re building and selling here in Pace like no one has ever seen!

will4me

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Almost 20 years ago, I tried to buy a house in Crestview (Some said I was trying to move to Crestucky), but real estate was just starting to really take off there and every house we tried to buy, sold before we could. So we tried and succeeded in Pace! Not sure about Crestview but they’re building and selling here in Pace like no one has ever seen!
    Same it seems in Crestview, I just lucked into my land here as my Son told me about it from a friend of his.
    We are now only 2 miles from our Grandkids.

Latest posts

Top Bottom