• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tessalata

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Here goes nothing. I like fishing, camping, shooting and the outdoors in general. I used to be heavily into saltwater aquariums. I would like to get into cowboy action shooting once I get my ducks in a row. I used to work at a gun shop, that was a lot of fun. I had to sell all my guns except my EDC revolver a couple months back so my main objective is obtaining an AR and a full sized pistol. Talk about bad timing. If anyone kayak fishes and wants to go offshore with me now is an amazing time to do so, you could get lucky on a sailfish, mahi or god knows what else out there and all within 700 yards off the beach. If offshore kayaking isn't your shot of whiskey, lets hit the dock lights and rip lips on some specs and reds. If anyone shark fishes that is something I am looking at getting into. Today is my birthday, I am 27. Gosh I feel old now. Other than that I am very good at drinking beer and eating cheese burgers!

Last edited:

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Welcome to the forum, great to have you!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Molon Labe

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Gosh....I think I remember being 27. I wish I remembered now what I think I knew then. Welcome to the forum. I believe you will find an answer (or a comment) to just about any question or problem you may have. Keep'um down range.

Latest posts

Top Bottom