• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • admcontini

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hello all. Thank you for allowing me to participate in here. I work in a rural environment in Bonifay FL and live even more rural in Vernon FL. Fortunately, we are able to have a hay farm there and have a private shooting range, which has made country living totally worth it. I was introduced by a friend to this community. I have been interested in joining something like this since Facebook condemned the gun groups of a few years ago. I was very active in buy/sell/trade and community discussions until they shut that down.

Many of you will notice the plethora of hard to find revolvers I have posted. Some of these are from my personal collection and have been there for many years. A couple were bought at an estate sale, and the rest were bought in a small lot to help out a friend a couple years ago. My wife and I are planning to expand our business, so I decided to truncate the collection to just the guns I shoot a lot and that is why so many collectibles are up for sale - I'm afraid to shoot them.

Please shoot me a message if you are interested in any of them or have questions. I am doing my best to collect additional pictures for those asking.

Top Bottom