• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Arce

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    New Florida citizen in the Naples area. Bass fishing, shooting and a little golf should fill my retirement days quite nicely. Nice to be in a state that's welcoming to gun owners. Previously from Maryland. Used my pandemic time to complete a couple of new AR uppers. Always was reluctant to take on the barrel assembly but I think it worked out quite well. Thanks for the add.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    AND - -> Snook Inn's conch chowder.
    Fish out of Port O The Islands Mariana . . . great service and people down there.
    Gotta visit the booming metropolis of Good Land also. --- SAWMAN

Arce

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Welcome...you might like Everglades Ammo there in Naples
    Toyed with the idea of reloading at one point but decided against it. Figured it would take away from fishing and golf. But, yeah, I have checked them out.

Arce

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    AND - -> Snook Inn's conch chowder.
    Fish out of Port O The Islands Mariana . . . great service and people down there.
    Gotta visit the booming metropolis of Good Land also. --- SAWMAN

Oh yeah, love me some Kirk's Seafood. Stone crab claws and key lime pie. Definitely a different vibe than Marco.

Jester896

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sweetwater's isn't bad, Foxboro's ribs aren't bad. Is it Dijulio's on Rattlesnake has to be my favorite Italian place there...breakfast at Joe's Diner is always good before golf.

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Welcome and stop bragging about being in Naples!
    Great place to be. Im envious, except the traffic is worse than HWY 98 here.

Arce

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Welcome and stop bragging about being in Naples!
    Great place to be. Im envious, except the traffic is worse than HWY 98 here.

Dude, I'm coming from Maryland. Anywhere in Florida is worth bragging about. We're actually in what I think is South Naples fairly close to Marco Island so we miss at least some of the city traffic.

tomabbate

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    New Florida citizen in the Naples area. Bass fishing, shooting and a little golf should fill my retirement days quite nicely. Nice to be in a state that's welcoming to gun owners. Previously from Maryland. Used my pandemic time to complete a couple of new AR uppers. Always was reluctant to take on the barrel assembly but I think it worked out quite well. Thanks for the add.
    Welcome. Retired to Naples a year ago. Picked up gun hobby after a career in law enforcement. Just purchased ppk s. First semi auto. I think the Alamo is the only in door range in the area

TheDuck

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    From 2002 to 2012!

I lived off Gladiolus in Laguna Lakes subdivision - 3 miles to fort Myers beach and about 2 miles to the Sanibel bridge.

I spent most my stint in Lehigh, but worked over on Jackson St downtown. Now we're crossing paths again, if only we had a working bridge here! I might just Dukes of Hazzard that shite. LoL!

Latest posts

Top Bottom