Never thought much of the collapsing stock

Boardfeet

Expert
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For the doubtful - - ->

MY OFFER WAS REAL.
BUT - - -> I STILL HAVE THE ABSOLUTE RIGH TO DEAL WITH WHOMEVER I WISH.
NO BANGERS,LITTLE BOYZ,DOODES,HALF JACKED PICKUP OWNERS/DRIVERS,OR,ETC,ETC.
ONLY " FUDD's".
Thank you for your understanding. ---- SAWMAN
What is a Doode? nd a Fudd? I'm an old guy.
I'm pretty old school and don't understand all the new lingo. Never had any kids to teach us that crap. Now I'm 61 and often find myself struggling to understand young peoples conversations, much less the so called music they listen to.

Most all of my Mags are Hex mags and so far I have to say they have functioned flawlessly.
Now of course they will fail miserably.....just my luck.

SAWMAN

Master
GCGF Supporter
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Yeah,and I most likely have waaaaaay too many retro type milspec aluminum mags. Got tons of 20s' and "enough" 30's.
IMO the MP's simply have so much going for them I just keep gettin' more and more.
For example - -> how ofter do most people disassemble and throughly clean them aluminum or steel mags. How's them floorplates uh looking ?? Screwdriver,plyer,and rescue type "jaws of life" marks permanently scored in them,RIGHT ?? --- SAWMAN

rkflorey

Expert
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes , hearing" Gas Gas Gas" makes shooting a full stock almost impossible. Ranks right up there with... This isnt going to hurt at all

SAWMAN

Master
GCGF Supporter
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
IMO excellent choice with the magpul 10's. All you will ever need and hangs below minimal.
In fact,I load them with 8rds. NEVER EVER needed that many.
I have a magpul -5 insert that I will give you for deer if needed. --- SAWMAN

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
GCGF Supporter
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Speaking of collapsible stocks...if we still are, I personally have little use for them. When I put my ARs together I installed fixed A2 type stocks. YMMV, but I'm well beyond my Army days (been there, done that, and we didn't have collapsible stocks then, either). I don't continue to 'play' Army, and doubt I'll be 'gearing up' to the point that I can't shoulder my rifle. My wife, on the other hand, is very short, and if she ever had to use one I do have a Bushmaster M4 that I bought new and kept a collapsible stock on it. Like I said...YMMV

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
GCGF Supporter
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Speaking of collapsible stocks...if we still are, I personally have little use for them. When I put my ARs together I installed fixed A2 type stocks. YMMV, but I'm well beyond my Army days (been there, done that, and we didn't have collapsible stocks then, either). I don't continue to 'play' Army, and doubt I'll be 'gearing up' to the point that I can't shoulder my rifle. My wife, on the other hand, is very short, and if she ever had to use one I do have a Bushmaster M4 that I bought new and kept a collapsible stock on it. Like I said...YMMV
I'm the same. A1,a2 stocks on everything....but when faced with an abnormal shooting position or when smaller framed people need to use them, the collapsible aspect really shines.

stage20

Master
GCGF Supporter
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I did see that offer! I dont think anybody took your offer serious, though. But hey, some of those metal mags are like $100 a piece, like the H+K maritime mag
I have a pair of them I'd let go for cheap considering their going rate......

Products discussed on GCGF

Sponsors

Holsters
3rd Coast
Top Bottom