• M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    "Democrats'" fanning the coals that trump lit. Same goes with researching current regulations and finding ways of banning and/or restricting access to various items. Can probably trace the recent efforts to shut down FFLs for making "willful" mistakes on paperwork, back to that, too. But, MAGA.....

Last edited:

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Worth a reminder watch.

“ERPO”… “Red Flag Laws”… all Unconstitutional garbage.

The “LEO” carrying out the seizures are guilty of breaking their oaths and lacking the intellectual and intestinal fortitudes to stop the overreach against Citizens.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Worth a reminder watch.

“ERPO”… “Red Flag Laws”… all Unconstitutional garbage.

The “LEO” carrying out the seizures are guilty of breaking their oaths and lacking the intellectual and intestinal fortitudes to stop the overreach against Citizens.

What if you never cared about, meant, or understood the oath? Asking for a friend...

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Red flag laws mean if anyone in your neighborhood (or anywhere) doesn’t like something about you, they can swat you, call the cops and YOUR rights are trampled on.

Think about that.
    Prepare accordingly

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    What if you never cared about, meant, or understood the oath? Asking for a friend...

Judge someone by their actions, with as much context as the situation will allow you to know.

I’ve said it before and I’ll repeat it without hesitation. No one in my house has done anything illegal deserving of a raid, so I don’t care what is said, or what clothing is worn, or who signs the paychecks: anyone who breaks into my home will be treated as the unwelcome trespassers they are. If it’s LEO, then they have the wrong house, and everything that occurs is on them. My conscience is clear.

To your point, Ironbeard: someone who takes an oath and subsequently breaks it (the burden is on THEM to beg forgiveness for their reasons) is someone that is actively demonstrating their character and how little they can be trusted.

Just like I don’t need to have a conversation with a home intruder to “make sure of their intentions” (because they had that conversation already and made their intentions quite clear when they ignored the facts that my house doesn’t look like theirs, my vehicles don’t look like theirs, my security system sign is obvious, my doors and windows are locked, my alarms would be going off, and my dogs would be barking), I also don’t need to confirm the ineptitude and dishonor of an oath-breaker breaking into my home.

Wrong house. Everything from here forward is on you.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Uh-huh. Based on actions observed, law enforcement forces government. I don't feel at all obligated to repeatedly and fruitlessly stand on my head, squint through a drinking straw, and strain to find the reflection of a reason to believe otherwise.

Top Bottom