• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Snake-Eyes

Master
    "They" didn't link it. The attacker did.

How? By saying “Where is Nancy?”

Or did he say “I wanna punch him out. I’ve been waiting for this. Trespassing on the Capitol. I’m gonna punch him out. Then I’ll go to jail, but I’ll be happy.”

Or something like that?

Oh wait, no. That was the Speaker of the House, referring to the sitting US President. Because she is a vindictive power-hungry HAG who should’ve been sent home a long damn time ago.

All their money, all their illegal gains, and they allowed a guy with a hammer to close the distance.

Kent22

Shooter
    The dudes wife was posting stuff on facebook for the past few years cussin out trump and far right supporters though. That's the part that threw me off. Let alone the whole pro nudist thing

flaernurse

Marksman
    Left or right….doesn’t matter. This was an attack on another human being. Put yourself in their shoes. Someone attacks your spouse and it’s somehow justified because of their political stance. Grow up people, for Gods sake. You have a brain, use it. Let’s ALL be decent human beings

Carl

Master
    Left or right….doesn’t matter. This was an attack on another human being. Put yourself in their shoes. Someone attacks your spouse and it’s somehow justified because of their political stance. Grow up people, for Gods sake. You have a brain, use it. Let’s ALL be decent human beings

Yes, we should use our brains for critical thought
    :D

Who said it was justified? Sounding kind of dramatic.

Last edited:

flaernurse

Marksman
    Not dramatic, just trying to understand how the value of life has changed depending on your political affiliation. Some people will not associate with other people unless they are members of the same political party. I have run into that here. Choose who you want to affiliate or do business with but to determine someone's social worth by political lean is childish.

seandizzie

Expert
    Not dramatic, just trying to understand how the value of life has changed depending on your political affiliation. Some people will not associate with other people unless they are members of the same political party. I have run into that here. Choose who you want to affiliate or do business with but to determine someone's social worth by political lean is childish.

Top Bottom