• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Oh, yeah. There's a whole lotta fun stuff you can do with it. It's kind of like building an AR, only a whole lot less expensive.
    Seems like you can order them with all kinds of custom parts. Barrels, grips.triggers It is very cool.

Reactions: sj1

Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Went to the neighbor's across the road this morning. Only saw one out of range. Went home and decided to take a stroll around my goat pasture . Saw a real dark squirrel, but thought somethings wrong here. Didn't shoot and it crossed over into another property and disappeared. About 10 minutes later spotted a "regular" looking gray squirrel and got him.

Now I knew that fox squirrels are on my road, but maybe a half mile away. Some look all fox squirrel like in Indiana, some are black and some a mix of tan and black. So a forum member is coming to pick up his free Lee Load-All this morning. He gets out of his vehicle and says I saw the strangest thing, a fox squirrel with tan body and black on its head cross your road into the property next to yours. Didn't know fox squirrels are around her. Yep, they are about a half mile away, pointing down the road.

I had no idea they are getting closer to my property. I now think the dark one could have been a fox squirrel, although not super big compared to a gray. I'll need to be careful on IDing a squirrel I intend to shoot so as to make sure it's not a fox squirrel.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    To bad you aren’t closer, I’d let you hunt all the squirrels you wanted , they’ve become a pest around here. We have a few fox squirrels up on the farm but we don’t shoot them even though it’s legal to do so in Georgia. Most are grey and black but the ones that I like are mostly red and black . They are entirely deferent looking.

sj1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I see quite a few of those big, tan, almost white bodies with black faces. Not everywhere, they seem to congregate in certain places. The road heading into Leon Brooks Hines Lake is a good place to spot them. If I remember correctly, they might be some sub-species of fox squirrel?

sj1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Also, I've seen a neighborhood full of piebald to almost white "gray" squirrels, where my daughter and son in law lived in Milton.

Latest posts

Top Bottom