• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just thought I'd post a photo of my new all purpose, fully automated gun cleaner, maintenance system and gun range gopher I got over the weekend. It's the one with the beard..............................:becky:

Russell (Rhillfire) and my spectacular babygirl tied the hitch this weekend so I thought I'd share a couple of pics.

Love ya' buddy and welcome to the family. :yo:

Attachments

• IMG_0887.jpg
      IMG_0887.jpg
      236.9 KB · Views: 228
    • IMG_0899.jpg
      IMG_0899.jpg
      279.4 KB · Views: 225

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sean, Your Daughter?? very attractive, hell since we have never met I always thought of you about that age...go figure!

Thanks Frank. Nope, I'm 55 YO and that Southern Belle in the photo is 33. Easy mistake to make on line though. My wife says I often act like a 10 YO.:becky:

Ben Ghazi

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Congrats there Dad , I thought you were 20-30 ish also.
    yep pretty daughter you have best wishes to you all.

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Your baby girl is spectacular. If he doesn't treat her right let me know. We will gather up a posse...

Oh yeah, thank God she doesn't look like you.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Your baby girl is spectacular. If he doesn't treat her right let me know. We will gather up a posse...

Ain't worried about a thing John. If the groom even thinks about getting out of line his dad would be all over him like shit on Velcro. Russell's dad and I get along great!

Oh yeah, thank God she doesn't look like you.

Actually, I was thinking about what Frank said earlier. She really doesn't look a thing like my ex or myself. Who she really favors a lot is her grandmother, my mom. She got the Scandinavian genes. The big difference though is my mom was around 5'1" tall and Russell's better half is scraping 6'.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks for the congrats guys! I'm surprised Russell hasn't chimed in here himself but guess he's busy with that long list of honey-do's I gave him since his ass now belongs to me. j/k sort of. I had two daughters and no son so now I do. Hope I can live up to the expectations of a good pa-in-law.

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Congrats Guys... Sean, I am sure you will do a great job as a Pa-in-law!

Hossfly72

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What you guys don't realize, not only is she beautiful, she's fun to hang out with, AND she loves to shoot!
    Russell got hisself a winner! But from the way she giggled after firing my .45 Witness, I know what he better get her for the first anniversary! Sorry Russell! Not for sale brother!

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What you guys don't realize, not only is she beautiful, she's fun to hang out with, AND she loves to shoot!
    Russell got hisself a winner! But from the way she giggled after firing my .45 Witness, I know what he better get her for the first anniversary! Sorry Russell! Not for sale brother!

Speaking of gun friendly girls, I was so proud of Ashley when she came home for the wedding. Ashley is my step-daughter, the one in the Air Force ad I posted a while back. She gets out of the car after a long trip and I help her unload everything. We walk in to her room and she starts unpacking and first thing out of the overnight bag she keeps on the front seat during the drive ......................... S&W M&P .40.

Attachments

• IMG_0888.jpg
      IMG_0888.jpg
      239.2 KB · Views: 95

fiftycal

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wow congratulations are in order! As if she wasn't attractive enough - the fact she likes guns moves her from a 12 to a 22 ! You are indeed a very blessed and fortunate man! May God grant you a long and happy life, together with your lovely bride!

Top Bottom