• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Well my LGS is slow getting their license renewed? I had to get another shop 2 receive 2 pistols, and I changed shops to one with a kiosk. My B&T Rotex X 762 çame in last week! It was so tempting, standing there with it in my hands to just do an individual, but I stayed vigilant and set up a single shot trust. They're saying about 6 months, we shall see...
    I can't get the 8.6 out of my mind, I haven't found an answer as to whether or not the can will unscrew from the Surefire hub mount, it did look like it, as there were 4 notches in each, as to facilitate some kind of spanner wrenches. I guess I'm going to reach out to B&T USA with questions now that I've seen it. I want those wrenches, and feel like it should have some type of anti seize between the iconel & the titanium adapter.

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    IDK, now that I have an account set up, I might carry my 308 pistol in and do another trust to SBR it. It has a Surefire Warcomp installed, I could try it on. FYI Talon range in Dothan will actually let you shoot one there while it's in jail!

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    I doubt they have conjugal visits lol
    Talon range of Dothan advertises it in there commercials. I debated having my can sent there, but opted for a closer option. They're off the beaten path, as one would expect for a shooting range (I think they have a 300/yd line??) and only a small real estate type sign that only says "Gun Range" at the end of their road. I was in Dothan last weekend and wanted to stop and look but I'd already blown by the road, and with a couple more errands just didn't want to turn around.

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    next time at my lgs i will ask [they have an indoor range] if it can be used while in waiting mode
    It's still in their possession, but it is yours! Mention Talon range in Dothan will do that. It would behouve them to have that option as an advertising advantage. IDK about all legalities from state to state. But it's worth looking into to.

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Amazing! Even through a trust It came home today! I was sick last week, or it would've been even sooner. The receiving SOT was amazed, because he waited 6 months for his on a trust.
    I just stuck it on my AR-15 because it was beside my bed, it definitely fits on my Surefire Warcomp! Definitely going to coat it black.

Attachments

• IMG_20240918_183947292.jpg
      IMG_20240918_183947292.jpg
      1.9 MB · Views: 3
    Top Bottom